Seoul Men's Academy

WATCH THE 1ST TRAILER!

"EXPERIENCE THE FIRST CLASS ACADEME (MEN)"

Park Jiyeon studies at one of the prestigious all-girls' schools in Korea, Seoul Women's Academy. But a sudden fire puts the whole academy on fire. The school suggests that students should temporarily transfer to its twin academy - Seoul Men's Academy - while they're rebuilding the whole school. Many students opposed to this idea since they're not really close to boys. So, most of the students transferred to other schools. But Park Jiyeon, on the other hand, decided to enter Seoul Men's Academy alongside with her friends and others.

What would happen to her and her new male classmates?

***

PROLOGUE

Seoul Women's Academy was caught on fire.

Is this part of Jiyeon's destiny?

To meet EXO after they were merged with Seoul Men's Academy--SWA's twin academy?

To meet two interesting individuals?

Or transferring to SMA will be a disaster move for Jiyeon?

Or being part of this disastrous move, if it is disastrous, is also part of her destiny?

What is it going to be?

***CHARACTERS***

"Why is this happening to me? Life is so cruel!"

-Jiyeon

Jiyeon is a complicated person. She don't know her own feelings.

But she's easy to love because of her great personality (plus her beauty).

She loves dancing and other physical activities, and in contrast,she sucks at her academics. Then she met two individuals who's great in dancing and the other one who is ridiculously great at academics when she and her friends transfer to Seoul Men's Academy.

~~~

"I'll be so lucky if she'll be mine."

-Kai

Kai is a cocky person, but can be a gentleman sometimes.

He loves dancing more than anything he does. But would that be changed if he met his new classmates from Seoul Women's Academy?

~~~

"You don't know how much I sacrifice for you to be happy."

-Luhan

Luhan is naturally a cold person. Maybe because he doesn't know
how to express his feelings.

His classmates consider him as a genius since he does things effortlessly
and yet he could top the students list. He's also a talented person.

~~~

+ the rest of EXO members (OT12) and T-ara's member (the original members)

+Other groups like 2ne1, SNSD, Bigbang and other groups will also appear on the story

****

JAE'S NOTE: Hey guys~ Hope you look forward on reading this story :)) ENJOY. It's up to you if you will take this story lightly or seriously. But, please do pay attention on the details.

English is just a second language of mine. I don't like proofreading. Lazy reader. A 3K-word chapter is already long to me. XD

COMMENTS ARE SUPER LOVED!

FACT! This story was REPUBLISHED! Bc i feel underrated (even some of my readers say that.) So, I hope republishing is a good idea~

PS: My former username was OtakuGurL

Previous comments about this story:

insfiringfrosty: "Ughh your story is so underrated and it makes me mad because it's really good. Feedback? Tbh I don't know because your writing is really good, you'd NEVER know English is your second language. But sometimes, I've gotten confused because of how you word "he/she". Sometimes you'd be saying something jiyeon said but it would say "he". But I think that's it. And it's only happened a few times. Maybe read over it once you've typed the chapter? Anyways great story! Please continue I've almost become obsessed with this book"

ShazComel: "I really love ur story...especially when jiyeon and kai moment .....i will support you forever"

lemonyvoldemort: "If you want to Republish this, do it. I feel like the Author must be happy with their work and the support is necessary. I wish you luck with your story then."

XoloveMiyu: "Aww <33 I do enjoy your story so far. It's mesmerizing and is one of the best here that I've ever read xD I like the school surroundings and the humor too" -

Hamsan:"woooow nice update..l loved luyeon moments..i knew that your story is deeper than it looks.."

ktak_dbwh_tempurung: "you..author-nim..!you did it again..!im so gonna kill ya for this brilliant chapter..~!!!!ugh..!!you literally almost make me screaming for this.but i have to hold it in because its 2am already..thank you so much!!!!i'll nevr forget you! I LOVE YOU!!p/s:im straight..dont get me wrong" -

This story pure fiction. Anything that may resemble anything is purely a coincidence, unless stated. Casts used in this story are for imaginary and fan-girling purpose only. Thank you. Enjoy :))

Comment. Vote. Follow.

More comments = faster update.

If people will leave tons of comments, then, I will update 2-3 times week :D

-Jae or J