Long Epilogue: Part 3

Shanaya's outfit for Sid's wedding and wedding reception. Also, there's Brooklyn's outfits for both events.

Shanaya's POV :

We all stood as the bride made her way to the front in front of the priest and the holy fire, my brother impatiently sitting there already. Simran looked beautiful in one of my dad's exclusive bride's dress, her long hair hidden underneath the scarf of the dress in a royal bun. Her face was natural, done by my mum, an amazing glow on her face as she walked slowly towards the front. She looked mesmerizing and it was clear by the look on Sid's face that he was shocked at how beautiful his soon-to-be-wife was looking.

As my family and Simran's was Hindu, their wedding was a Hindu wedding. I smiled like a Cheshire cat when my eyes caught with my brothers, wiggling my eyebrows at him. He shook his head, slightly blushing as I had caught him in the act, a smile of his handsome brotherly face.

The wedding ceremony began, the priest chanting the holt words as my brother and my future sister-in-law sat next to him. They did the rituals carefully and successfully.

The whole time, Brooklyn sat next to me, whispering dirty things in my ear.

'Can't wait to ravish you. You look like a sex bomb in that sari of yours.' He whispered. My face flushed, hoping no one was watching us.

I was dressed in one of my dad's creations, a beige sari with a glittery and sequined blouse and belt that went across my hips. I had paired my dress with diamond and gold earrings and a bracelet. My hair was in a royal bun like Simran's but some of my strands were framing my face. My make-up was natural like always, a light layer of beige lipstick on my lips.

'And you don't look tok bad yourself.' I whispered back seductively to Brooklyn. He sat next to me in one of my dad's creations, looking hot as ever. It was white with pretty gold designs on it and black trousers. His hair was gelled back as usual, adding to his sex appeal. The coat was clinging to his biceps and chest, not helping me push down my needs. Some of the guests invited were eyeing him up, making me extremely annoyed.

Brooklyn closed his eyes and breathed out through his nose, his way of calming down. I giggled softly, earning a glare from him.

'It doesn't help that you arouse my needs even more. You have no fucking idea how much I want you right now. ' he breathed out, making me giggle even more.

'Aww, poor Brookie Bear, not getting what he wants.' I teased him, biting his ear lobe and making circles on his biceps. He growled and took my hand away from him, pulling his head away from my teeth.

'Shanaya, please babe, stop. I mean it, I don't want to miss this wedding because I'm turned on by your actions. I will not, do anything to you until tonight, no matter how motherfucking sexy you look or how you're acting.' He said, clenching his jaw, obviously trying to control his urge.

Oh how much I love to tease him.

'I'm going to the loo, see you in a bit.' I whispered to him and got up. I swayed my hips deliberately, knowing his eyes were trained on me and not to the front where they should've been looking at.

I hadn't even got to the ladies when I was pushed to the side wall, lips on top of mine and preventing me from screaming. His arms wrapped around my naked midriff, pulling me close to him. I smiled as I smelt the familiar cologne of my boyfriend's. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I rudely declined. He growled and pulled me closer to his chest. My hands were up in his soft strands, running my hands through his hair. He groaned. I smirked and pushed him away, strutting off to the ladies, still swaying my hips. I laughed as he groaned, enjoying his uncomfort of not finishing off what turned out to be a steamy makeout session. I walked in to the loos and did my business before fixing my makeup and hair which Brooklyn had half ruined.

I walked back into the ceremony just before Sid and Simran got up to take their 7 rounds of the fire. I blessed them with the rose petals, smiling like a hooligan.

'That will be us in a few years time.' Brooklyn whispered in my ear. I stiffened and gasped, flushing beetroot red as Brooklyn tried to control his laughter.

He did not just say that!

<>< > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >

Once the wedding was over, we hurried to change for the wedding reception. I donned my navy blue dress with amazing golden detailed embroidery, designed by none other than my father. This time, my hair was let down my back, andred lipstick was across my lips. A simple diamond necklace was placed round my neck and a matching bracelet and a pair of earrings around my wrist and in my ear lobes.

Brooklyn was wearing a matching outfit, a navy blue coat with golden embroidered sleeves and white trousers. He looked beyond hot. Like a fucking Greek God.

The wedding reception was beyond fun. We laughed, talked and danced the night away. By the end of the night, I was plastered in sweat from the non-stop dancing I had done.

That's the fun about Indian weddings: the food and the amount of entertainment and dance. Two things you will never find in a British wedding.

I had had a bit of wine but not too much to call me drunk off my ass.

'Shanaya, time to go home.' Brooklyn yelled in my ear over the music.

'No! I'm having way too much fun!' I shouted back at him.

'Well too bad. I want to take you down, hard so you better movr that sexy ass of yours.' He demanded.

'No.' I said like a 2 year old, sto ping my foot and pouting. He sighed and closed his eyes.

'Well you left me no choice.' He said, shrugging. I was going to ask him what he meant when I felt my body being picked up effortlessly and being thrown over a shoulder.

That ass!

'Brooklyn, put me down now!' I said, pounding at his well defined back. He chuckled.

We walked out after saying our goodbyes. More like him yelling goodbye tp everyone for me whilst I tried to hide over his shoulders.

Right now, I wished I was a chameleon, able to camouflage with Brooklyn's coat. Dang it.

We walked out, more like he walked out with me over his shoulder. We headed to his house where he didn't wait once to start kissing me.

Well, let's see where this takes us shall we?