Chapter 7

Above is half of Shanaya's bedroom. One door leads to her en suite, the other leads to her walk in wardrobe. On the other side of her bedroom (not shown in the picture), are mirrors (for her to practice her dance), art collages (for art), and materials and dummy models (for textiles). She also has her own sewing machine. There are also pictures of some of her photo shoots she's done. (sorry, you have to sort of imagine that, there weren't any images of Google that were like the things I imagined for Shanaya's room!)

Shanaya's POV:

The week flew by and I never noticed. I was enjoying my college so much. I had made so many new friends and my lessons were so interesting. Now, I'm so happy my dad chose me this college. Apart from Chloé and her little gang of brats, everyone at the college are really nice and fun. Aside from Alice, Katie and Jess, I had made friends with quite a lot of people. Even the least popular people. Everyone was nice to me and that made my life at the college so much more hassle-free.

Chloé was her normal self: a slut, bitch and bully. She tried to complain against me but she knew her plan would backfire and so she didn't. And that, I was thankful for. I didn't want to get into any trouble. She also ignored, which I was very happy with. Neither did she talk to me or interact with me. I didn't care, I mean why should I have cared? I was thankful in fact. I think she got the point that no one messes with me and so she hasn't done anything to pay back for what I did to her.

After the small argument between Brooklyn and Austin, Austin hasn't really been talking to me. In fact, he had been ignoring me for the whole week. I don't know what I did but I have a suspicion that Brooklyn either said something to him or did something.

I got home on Friday after an exhausting week. I needed to take off all the stress from the week and so went into my bathroom for a long relaxing bath. I spent about half and hour in there, bathing before I reluctantly got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. I was about to go into my wardrobe when I heard some ruffling. I walked over to my bed thinking that someone was there. There was no one. I shrugged and turned around, wanting to put on something. But when I turned around, only to find someone standing there, someone that I didn't expect to be standing there.

Brooklyn.

I stood frozen there, clinging onto my towel for dear life. It was the only thing that was wrapped around my naked body.

Brooklyn opened his mouth to say something, but when his eyes fell on my towel covered body, he shut his mouth and smirked. His eyes were travelling up and down my body, which made me cling onto my towel even more, and making my face turn to anything but his face. I could feel his eyes on me, and it sent shocks up my whole body. I was unable to control the blush crawling up my neck. And at the sight of me blushing, Brooklyn smirk grew even wider. I wanted to slap it right off but I couldn't move from my spot.

When I finally found my voice from God knows where I spoke up, 'Errr... Brooklyn, what're you doing here?'

'Staring at you,' he said with no hesitation. That turned my face even more redder, if that was possible. He smirked again when he saw my reaction.

That bastard liked watching me in this position doesn't he? Asshole.

I gathered up my courage to start moving my feet again, to my wardrobe. 'Well wait here, I need to go find my clothes that I want to wear and I'm changing in my wardrobe as well.'

'Care to have some company?' He said playfully. He started walking towards me but I put my hand up.

'Dare to come near me Brooklyn and trust me, you'll regret it.'