Chapter 37

Shanaya's Victoria's Secret bikini

Shanaya's POV :

On Saturday, I prepared for the sleepover. I took out the inflatable beds, extra blankets and cushions for the girls to sleep on. My room was big enough to accommodate all 7 of us. I had also went out to get food: tubs of ice cream, chocolate, oreos, sweets, cookies, and popcorn.

Typical girl food.

It was around 3pm when the girls came round. They all had their duffel bags and were squealing the second I opened the door.

'Where are your pups?!' They all sqealed.

I rolled my eyes, 'And I love you all too.' I muttered.

They giggled at my comment and barged past me as soon as the dogs started barking with excitement.

All six girls were kneeling on the floor, stroking the three dogs.

'Guys, you're gonna spoil them even more than they already are!' I groaned.

They laughed.

Alice picked up Biscuit, Alaska picked up Cookie and Jess picked up Cake. We all headed off for my room.

'So your brother left then?' Sydney asked.

I rolled my eyes, 'Yeah he did. And please, try to make your crush on my brother a little more obvious, so everybody in this world can see, if they haven't already.' I said sarcastically.

Sydney smacked my arm, blushing brightly. I laughed at her reaction and so did the girls.

We spent the rest of the afternoon having a girly makeover and the girls trying on my wardrobe and doing a catwalk in my room.

'Guys, seriously stop!' I groaned.

I felt out of place when they all gushed over my things. I almost felt guilty that they're not as rich or famous as me, even if it's not my fault.

They giggled at each other and continued their idiocy.

'Guys, let's watch a film.' I said, trying to move onto a different activity that didn't include showing off my richness.

They all squealed and nodded, jumping onto my sofa. All six of them wrre squished onto my two man sofa. I shook my head and went over to my TV, placing a chick flick into the DVD player.

We watched back to back chick flicks for 4 hours. By the time the credits finished rolling, it was 9pm.

I stiffled a yawn, taking the DVD out of the DVD player. All of a sudden, the lights in my room turned off.

'What the hell guys, turn on the lights.' I exclaimed.

'It wasn't us.' They all chorused from thepther side of the room. I groaned.

'We've never had a power cut so it can't be a power cut.' I said.

My windows suddenly flew open, making me jump and the girls scream in fear.

'Whoever the fuck it is, get the fuck away from is!' I screamed at the windows.

The door opened slowly, making creaking noises. I whimpered in fear.

'I'm too young to die, I still want to do so many things like getting married, haiving children, starting my own business for Christ's sake!' I cried, tears threatening to spill.

The girls were still screaming and crying in fear. I would've laughed at them if I wasn't joining in with them.

'I am your death and I'm here to take you to it!' The ghastly voice came from somewhere. We all screamed, it was so creepy.