Chapter 25

Caden's POV

The week flew by. We had everything packed. We debated on wether or not to keep this house, and in the end we decided we could keep it for a vacation house.

Jerry's place in New York was already furnished so that was one less problem.

I didn't want to be stuck at the apartment all the time so I decided that when we got there I would look for a job. Nothing fancy. Something at a cafe or library.

We were currently on a plane. Two days ago we hired movers to move all of our stuff to New York. I was really excited. This is going to be completely different for me. I'm used to small towns, not bustling cities.

When we finally arrived, it was nighttime. When we exited the airport there were lights everywhere. It was a beautiful sight.

"It's amazing." I said. "But loud. Really loud."

Sebastian laughed at that. "Yeah, it'll take some getting use to. It'll probably be difficult to go to sleep for a couple of nights."

"Yeah, but I think it's worth it."

"It is. Let's grab a taxi and head to the apartment."

The ride from the airport to the apartment was around 30 minutes. Sebastian payed the driver without wincing. He wasn't fazed by expensive things like I was.

The apartment wasn't anything fancy. It didn't seem very homey either. I could change that.

Our boxes were stacked in the living room neatly. Tomorrow was going to be fun... Not. I wasn't looking forward to unpacking everything, but I knew it needed to be done.

"Can we just go to bed?" I asked. I was to tired to do anything.

"Sure." We found the bedroom and settled in. While looking for the bedroom we discovered it was a decent sized apartment. It had two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen. It was more than big enough for just the two of us.

The next day we got busy unpacking. Sebastian only had today to help so we wanted to get everything done before he had to go to work.

It was exhausting business, but we managed to unpack everything by 5 o'clock.

"Ugh I don't think I can move." I complained. I was usually really active, but since I've been with Sebastian I haven't really felt like leaving his side. We pretty much laid around all day. I need to be more active if it hurts me this bad to unpack.

"Come to the bedroom." Sebastian said. I got up and went while he stopped by the bathroom first.

"Lay down on your stomach, and take your shirt and pants off. Leave the underwear on."

"What if I want to take them off too?" I questioned teasingly as I started taking my clothes off.

"Then I won't be able to concentrate on what I'm wanting to do, and you'll be even more sore."

I laughed and laid down on my stomach.

I heard a bottle top pop and wondered what he had planned. Then I felt a cold substance touch my back and jumped.

"Is that lotion?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm going to give you a massage."

He rubbed his hands on the lotion and spread it around, warming it up. He focused on my shoulders and then went down my back to my lower back.

"Mmm" I moaned in pleasure. His hands felt amazing. He moved his hands down to my thighs and I shuddered when he got close to my member. He didn't touch it though.