Chapter 1

"Caden can you take my night shift Friday? I've got a hot date with Brandy. Probably gonna score too! I'll take your shift tomorrow so you can be rested up. I know you don't normally work night shift, but this would be doing me a huge favor. I've been trying to get with her for a month now." Jace, my coworker asked. I didn't really know him, but I didn't mind doing it.

"Yeah man. No prob, but you'll owe me." I say back. I don't really know how to say no to people. Besides, more work means less time by myself in my little house.

"Thanks man." He says with a smile, and walks out of the door, making it chime.

I work at a gas station in Shelby, Alabama. Pretty much in the middle of no where. There isn't much traffic coming through here. I'm surprised this gas station is still open. We don't get a lot of business.

The door chimed, and I looked up, but didn't see anyone. Maybe someone left and I didn't see them come in.

A hour later my replacement came for the night shift. I was glad too. I hated having to stand up for 8 hours straight. It killed my feet.

I headed home. I didn't have a car so I had to walk, but I only lived five minutes away by walk. After my shifts it feels like hours.

I got to my little one bedroom, one bath house. If you could even call it that. It was tiny. There was only a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. It's all I really needed though.

I'm 21 living on my own. My parents had died four years ago in a house fire while I was in high school. When I got home I saw firefighters working relentlessly to put it out.

My parents didn't make it out. They suspected someone set the fire. They never found who did it.

I went to live with my Aunt until I was 18. After I turned 18 I moved into this small thing. It was actually a blessing.

My parents didn't have any type of life insurance or insurance from the house so I didn't have any money. One day this guy was handing out flyers and was trying to sell this place fast. He only wanted $1000. My Aunt loaned me the money, and I got it. I've already paid my Aunt back.

I don't go to collage. I can't afford it, and it just isn't for me. I don't care for school at all. One day I hope to own my own business. I don't know what it would be yet, but that's my goal.

I heard my cheap pre-payed phone ding and pulled it out of my pocket.

Hey honey, I just wanted to make sure you made it home ok- Aunt Liz

I did, thanks.- me.

After that I went to my bathroom and took a shower then went to bed and just stared up at the ceiling.

My life was pretty crappy. I had no social life other than my job, and even then it was only two or three days out of the week. No boyfriend. Yeah I'm gay. I've also never had a boyfriend. It might be because the only people who know are my family. I don't talk to anyone else.

I heard a twig snap outside of my window. I looked over and didn't see anything so I just dismissed it. It was probably a raccoon getting in the garbage again. You hear all kinds of strange things in the woods.

It's summer time, and I don't have an air conditioner so I left the covers off my naked body. I had a fan that was blowing on me, but it didn't help much. I also left the window open to let in a breeze.

I didn't have to worry about intruders because this house is in the middle of nowhere, and nothing ever happens in this town.

The sound of the crickets chirping and frogs croaking lulled me into a deep sleep.

Strangers POV

I climbed through his window and stared down at him. He was glorious. His naked body on display for me. He wanted me to see him. Wanted me to touch him. I just know he did. He even looked at me when I accidentally snapped that twig, and didn't say anything to stop me.

He was around 5'5. I'm 6'1. We would fit perfectly together. I can just imagine him under me moaning my name. I felt myself harden and tried to calm myself down. I'll have him soon enough. No need to rush things now.

He has dark brown hair and mine is pitch black. I reached down and stoked his hair. It was so soft. I leaned down and smelled it. It smelt like green apple shampoo. My favorite now.

His eyes are a bright green. The brightest I had ever seen. Mine are an ice blue. I have been watching him for years now. Five years to be exact.

It's just about time to make my move. Everything is almost ready for him. Just a little more time now.