Chapter 11

Caden's POV

I woke up feeling extremely comfortable but also confused. It felt like there was someone cuddling me. Who could it be?

Then I remembered Sebastian asking to hold me last night. I blushed thinking about it.

I was getting really comfortable around him. I decided that since he wasn't really acting like a kidnapper, then I would just not worry about it. Besides, he was hot, and I felt a strong attraction to him.

Since he wasn't awake, I decided to sink deeper into his embrace. It felt so nice to be held like this. I wouldn't mind doing this all day. The thought had me blushing; thinking about what we could be doing in bed all day.

His arms tightened around me pulling me closer, and I tensed up, hoping I hadn't woken him.

"Mmmm" he hummed. "This feels good."

That's when I noticed a certain thing poking my butt. "Oh God!" I said and quickly got up.

"Sorry" he said laughing. I didn't believe him one bit. "It's just morning time. You know how it is. Nothing sexual."

My face had to be so red from embarrassment. Of course I knew it was a normal bodily reaction, but that didn't mean I want to feel it pressed against me! Ok, maybe I did, but I wasn't admitting that to him!

After he finally calmed down from laughing so much he asked, "So how did you sleep?"

"Surprisingly well. Like really well. You?" I wasn't looking at him. I was looking out the window avoiding his gaze. I was still embarrassed.

"That's the best sleep I've ever gotten." He said. I smiled a little, proud of myself.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Let's just stay here and get to know each other better."

I nodded my head in agreement. That sounded good. We went downstairs and ate, then decided to sit in the living room to watch tv and talk.

"So what do you like to do?" I asked. "You know, other than stalk me." I said with a small chuckle.

He smiled and shook his head. "You're never going to let me live that down are you, love? Other than stalking you," he chuckled a little "I like to exercise, swim, and hike. Pretty much all things physical."

When he said that my mind went to naughty places. I blushed yet again, and he smiled knowingly.

"That sounds fun. I can't swim that well." I admitted. It was always embarrassing for me to admit.

"I can teach you if you want. The creak has a deep enough spot. We could go now."

"O-ok." I stuttered. I was actually afraid of water.

We got changed and headed to his secret place where the creek was. I was nervous the entire time.

"I don't think I want to do this anymore." I said as we were standing beside the water. The water looked so intimidating to me. I could easily drown. "I'm actually afraid of water."

"It's ok. I've got you. I won't let anything happen to you."

He grabbed my hands and slowly lead me into water. He made eye contact the whole time, and it was the only thing I could focus on. When we made it to chest deep water, is when he looked away, and I started to panic. I clung to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Relax." He whispered into my ear. "Let's start with floating. If you ever get tired of swimming or aren't capable, then this could be a lifesaver."

He maneuvered me and told me what to do. I didn't get it right away because I was so scared, but with him I slowly relaxed. I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to me.

I finally had floating down. It was relaxing. I wasn't as afraid now that I knew I could keep myself from drowning.

He taught me how to swim too. I wasn't a great swimmer, and I got tired quickly, but I kept practicing.

I was practicing, when all of the sudden, I had water splashed in my face.

"Agh!" I managed before I got a mouthful of water and sunk below the surface. Sebastian was right there to get me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You jerk!" I said as soon as my head was above the water. "I could have drowned. You distracted me, and I couldn't think about what I was doing."

He laughed and said, "I'm sorry love. I just wanted a reason to have you in my arms again."

That was so sweet, but he could have killed me!

"Besides," he said smiling. "I wouldn't have let anything happen to you. I'll always save you."

I didn't notice how close we were now that my panic and shock were gone. I was pressed up against him, my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. Our faces were inches apart.

I felt drawn to him.

I didn't even realize what was happening until I felt my lips touch his. At the first touch, we were both shocked at what I had done.

That shock wore off quickly. He grabbed me tighter and deepened the kiss. I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing. I just followed his lead. His lips were as soft and plump as they looked. I couldn't get enough.

When he brushed his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance, I pushed away. I didn't want things to get carried away. I wasn't mentally ready for anything more yet.

I can't believe I kissed him.

Sebastian's POV

I had Caden in my arms where he belonged. I couldn't help but notice how he clung to me. I loved it. I want this all the time. If only he would love me the way I loved him.

I saw a dazed look in his eyes and him leaning towards me. My eyes widened. Was he going to kiss me?!

Then it happened. His lips met mine. They were so soft and delicate. It took me a moment to process that one of my dreams was coming true. My love was kissing me!

I deepened the kiss, needing more. Craving more. I had waited so long for this. It was everything I could imagine. I wanted to deepen it further, so I swiped my tongue along his lips asking for entrance.

He pulled away. Almost jerking himself away. He had a stunned expression on his face, and his lips were red and swollen from our kiss.

"Let's head back." I said breathlessly. I could wait for more.

"You aren't mad?" He asked me stunned. I looked at him in puzzlement.

"Why would I be mad? You just gave me a gift. The gift of your first kiss. That's huge to me. I can wait for more."

He gave me a shy smile.

"Thank you by the way." I said. "I feel honored."

I grabbed his hand, and we walked back to the house in comfortable silence.