Chapter 20

AUTHORS NOTE:
WARNING!!!! At the end of the chapter is a naughty scene. If you don't want to read it I've marked where it starts and ends so you can skip it. You won't miss anything. I'm going to say this is for 18 and up but I know I read these scenes before I was 18. Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caden's POV

I was nervous to see the tattoo artist. What if she couldn't do what I wanted? What if she couldn't do anything for me at all.

Sebastian caught onto my nervousness. "Hey, calm down. I'm sure she'll be able to help you."

We were currently driving to meet Kat. She was the tattoo artist.

I stayed silent for the whole ride, which took about 20 minutes, doubts running rampant in my mind.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the car came to a stop. I took in the outside of the building. The sign read New Beginning Ink. The building itself was pretty small and plain. Nothing to call too much attention. It was different than any tattoo parlor I had passed before.

We went inside and I felt comforted right away. The place felt homey. There were comfortable looking couches in the waiting area. They had some of their artwork hanging on walls that were colored a dark purple.

I really liked it here.

"Welcome to New Beginning Ink how can I help you?" A guy behind the counter asked.

"Yes, we have an appointment with Kat." Sebastian said.

"Oh you must Caden and Sebastian. She just set everything up. Come on back."

He led us to a room that looked like an office. Kat was standing behind the desk ready to greet us.

"I was just about to see if you were here yet. I'm Kat. It's nice to meet you both." She held out her hand and shook both of ours.

"Dan close the door behind you please." She said to the man who had brought us back here.

The door closed and we all took seats.

"So let's get started. I need to look at your chest and see what I have to work with. If you aren't ready to show me yet then that's fine. I can always wait until you are healed all the way."

"No it's fine." I said. I knew I would never be ok with anyone looking at them. I just wanted them gone.

I pulled off my shirt and the bandages. I refused to look at her or Sebastian. I felt tears well in my eyes and my cheeks turn red.

"Love, it's ok. No one is judging you here."

"He's right. I've seen a lot of bad things come through here. I just want to help you be able to move on from the tragedy you've been through. Now I'm going to sketch your chest and scars so I know how to position the tattoo and how to color it so it hides the scars."

I just nodded my head. Still not liking them looking at them.

As soon as she said she was done I hurriedly put the bandages and my shirt back on.

"I have good news. The wounds aren't going to scar deeply so they'll be fairly easy to cover. Do you have anything in mind that you would want me to tattoo?"

Sebastian handed her the printout of the owl.

"This will do really well with covering up your scars. I can make this work for you. I'll want you to come back in about 12 weeks so I know you're fully healed, and we'll get started. I'll see you then." She shook our hands again and we were headed back to the hotel.