Sleepover

Peter woke up terrified, in the middle of the night. He had been having a lot of nightmares lately. So when he stopped panicking, he closed his eyes and he laid back down on his bed. When he fell a asleep he woke up again right after. He knew he wasn't going to get any sleep soon. So this time he grabbed his phone.

Peter: Are you up?

Wade: This late at night? Most of the time.

Peter: Nightmare?

Wade: I guess you can say that. Did you have nightmare?

Peter: Yea.

Peter thought for a moment then asked...

Peter: Do you want to come over?

Wade: One problem. Your dads.

Peter: Just for the night.

Wade: Okay

Peter: Just hold on a sec. I have to deal with J.A.R.V.I.S.

Peter snuck out of his room and went to the lab room. He knew that He couldn't reason with JARVIS about letting Wade in. Unless Tony or Steve tell JARVIS to.

As he snuck into the lab room he was being careful just in case Tony was there. Probably working on a new invention late at night like normal.

He made sure Tony wasn't there and went to work. As he was trying to disassemble JARVIS he spoke.

"Sir what are you doing?" spoke JARVIS.

"I'm sorry about this."

"About wha-" Peter had disassembled JARVIS before he can finish his sentence. "There got it." He set it up so JARVIS would stay disassembled until 8:00 the next morning. The time his parents usually wake up.

Then he snuck back in his room. He collapsed on the bed. After that he texted Wade to come over. A few seconds later the merc appeared in the his room with his costume still on.

"Hows my Baby boy?" Wade said.

"I'm better now your here" Wade went to the side of the bed where Peter was.

"I'll stay with you all night until you fall asleep."

"Thanks."Peter told Wade about his nightmares lately all were about him losing Wade. Wade of course reassured him that he can't die. He told him that he had many knifes in his back an worse. That made Peter even more worried. Soon Wade calmed him down. Peter started drifting off to sleep.

"I'm just going to go" whispered Wade as he was about to leave.

"No stay here. Sleepover" Peter said as he grabbed Wades arm.

"There are no other beds." Peter sat up and patted next to him on the bed. Wade took off his mask and laid next to Peter.

"Thanks for coming over." Peter put his head on his Wades chest and Wade wrapped his arms around Peter.

"Night" said Peter. Wade kissed the top of Peters head. They both fell asleep peacefully.