Chapter Fifteen

"Wake up." Zayn whispered, slightly shaking me awake. "It's 7."

I closed my eyes and pulled the covers over my head, "5 more minutes." I mumbled trying to fall back asleep.

"We have to go. I don't want them to hate me more than they already do." Zayn chuckled tearing the covers off of me. 

"They don't hate you." I said sitting up as Zayn turned on the lights. "What should I wear?"

"Anything." Zayn mumbled looking down at his outfit, he had on grey jeans and a black tshirt . "I'm glad I didn't wear my school uniform today." 

I looked through my closet and picked out a pair of light blue jeans and a black sweater considering how cold it gets at night especially since we'll be at beach. I went to the bathroom to get ready and freshen up. I took a quick look in the mirror before going downstair where Zayn was waiting. 

"Ready?" he asked opening the door for me and putting on his black leather jacket. "I'm actually kind of excited about tonight."

I smiled, "That's good. All I want is for all of you to get along and be friends." I said getting into his car. 

The drive to the beach was about 15 minutes so Zayn and I spent the car ride singing our hearts out to different songs. Zayn had a beautiful voice which doesn't surprise me because he's basically perfect. Once we got to the beach I could already see the boys and their girlfriends, there were a couple of other people but none that I knew. Zayn and I joined Mikey and Luke on the blanket they brought close to the fire. 

"You guys are so cute." Katie smiled looking at Zayn and I. She was sitting next to Calum who had his arms wrapped tightly around her. "My favorite couple after Ash and Carolina."

I blushed, "Thanks but you and Calum are cuter." I said before looking at Zayn who was smiling. 

"Look who decided to come." Zayn whispered to me, I looked up to see Tomina.

"Michael, look who came." I grinned looking over at Michael who was sitting by Luke. "Your favorite person."

Tomina hugged her cousin Katie before walking over to us, "So I decided to come." she mumbled sitting between Zayn and Michael on the blanket. Michael said something that made her laugh and I could hear Zayn groaning. 

I grinned, "Look at how cute you guys are." They both rolled their eyes at me but I could tell Michael was happy she came. They're both so cute I couldn't help but fangirl a little.

"Look at all of us together." Luke smiled looking at all of us. "This is beautiful."

Tomina sighed, "This better be fun. I only came out cause Zayn promised to buy me dinner." She said looking at the sun which was staring to set.

"It will be. You and Michael can talk and get closer." Luke mumbled nudging Michael to sit closer to her.

"Talk about what?" She asked not taking her eyes off her phone. "All we do is argue."

"Majority of that is my fault so I apologize." Michael said taking all of us by surprise. "I've been an asshole to you."

"Thanks, Michael." She smiled before looking back down on her phone.

This was good. Michael is finally making an effort to become at least friends with her which will eventually lead into dating. I know Zayn's against her dating Michael but I mean they're perfect for each other. It's not like I'm forcing them to like each other, it's obvious they have feelings for each other.

"She brought a guest." Zayn chuckled pointing up at a figure who walked over with a basket. It was Kai. "This is entertaining, it's like something off a movie."