Chapter Thirteen

"So," Zayn said wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked out of the school building. "Did you hear about the party that's going on later tonight?"

I nodded, "Yeah, what about it?"

"Let's go. That kid Kai and his friends are throwing the party." He answered as we approached his car. "Luke's glaring at me again."

I turned around to look at Luke who was staring at us, he smiled at me before turning back to the other boys. "He's just being weird. It's probably nothing." I shrugged taking a sip of my apple juice.

"Hey," Tomina said joining us. "Surprised to see you Violet, you finally ditched those weirdos?" She joked leaning against the car. "So the party tonight, we have to go."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "You only want to go to see Kai and his friends."

"I mean they're pretty damn attractive plus free food." She said making me laugh. "So, the two of you finally together?"

Zayn and I looked at each other. Honestly I don't really know what we are...it's like at times I could see us together but for now it's just so unclear. I don't want to fall in too deep especially when I don't know how Zayn feels.

"I get it," she said looking at the both of us. "You guys haven't really talked about it."

Zayn sighed, "So the party, I'll pick you both up later." He said changing the subject.

"What the hell did you do to your hair by the way?" Tomina asked rubbing the top of his now shaved head. "It was white yesterday now it's back to black?"

"I like it." I said admiring his beauty. "You can pull off any look, it's ridiculous."

Zayn grinned, "Thanks. I just woke up one day and felt like trying something new." He smiled patting the top of his head.

"So you both officially dropped your boys?" She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes, "You dropped Ash, Calum, Luke and Michael. Zayn dropped Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam." She answered. "I mean it's not a bad thing."

"I didn't drop them...I just haven't hung out with them in a while." I mumbled looking back at the boys, who were standing around Ash's car. "It's just I've been busy."

It's not like I just stopped on purpose, I've been really busy and the boys understand...well I think they do. I do feel bad though, I miss them even if they are idiots. I got up and quickly made my way over to them.

"You guys hear about the party tonight?" I asked catching their attention. "We should all go, some kid name Kai is throwing it."

"Really? I'll tell Katie." Calum said pulling out his phone.

Michael grinned, "Free food so I'm in."

"Are you going with Zayn?" Luke asked looking down at the ground. "You've been with him for a while."

I sighed, "No. We can all go together, the five of us including Katie. I'll just tell Zayn I'll meet him there." I said making Luke look up and smile at me. I don't think Zayn will have a problem with it, I mean I'll just meet him there. 

"C'mon, I'll walk you home." Luke mumbled as the rest of the boys got into the car. "It's been a while since we've been together...just the two of us." he smiled.

I sighed, "I've been a little out of it with Zayn I guess." 

"So...are the two of you together?" he asked looking down at me. "We were all wondering...you know especially after the date. Michael told us about it."