Sixteen

{{parts of this chapter were deleted and as of 11/11/13 the parts have been refilled so if you noticed why it felt so empty, that's why}}

Okay so a lot of you were confused last chapter which is totally okay and I'm not offended like at all. First off, Harry is not dead and is still very much alive. What I meant by "dead Harry" was just the inactive, sad, depressed, Harry. Almost as if he is dead (which he's not). It was just a hallucination. Scarlett felt so strongly about it that she thought it was real. Make sense?

If anything else confused you, tell me and I'll fix it.

So umm, I left my notebook in my locker so the chapter I had written out is not available so I'm just kind of...free styling I guess. Enjoy ;)

* * * * * * * * * *

Sixteen

Ed and I were on a song writing high, lyrics flowing out of us like rushing rivers with no dam to stop us. I don't think Ed would ever admit but I had a feeling a couple of them were based off me just a little.

Ed also thought I should get out more. I thought it was a stupid idea but of course I didn't say anything about how I felt about going outside. Most of the time I just didn't want to go outside. Not because I was lazy but because of the people and sometimes I felt ugly and just wanted to hide myself from everyone.

"I kinda wanna go to the bookstore." I mumbled, lounging on his couch as he gathered up all our lyric sheets and was adding the finishing touches.

"You need to get your license soon." Ed mumbled. "Can't be your chauffeur till you die."

I smiled. "You could you know."

"But I won't you know." He smiled back.

I pouted, flipping myself so now I was upside down on the couch. "I'm sleepy."

"You're always sleepy."

"My body's just tired."

"It's only like one o' clock, Scarlett." Ed sounded concerned.

"I was up late last night. Sorry." I muttered half heartedly.

"I'll call Louis or someone to let you get some fresh air."

I sighed, flipped myself over the right way, and waited as Ed scrolled through the contacts of his phone. I silently hoped he'd pick Harry but I knew he had mixed feelings about the lad.

I don't think he was damaging me. Sure, he brought back all my sad thoughts about life but I was strong enough. At least I think I was.

"I'm gonna be at the studio a couple days this week too," Ed mumbled over another episode of Friends. We both loved the show to bits. "That'd be great. Yeah," I watched my best friend as he smiled a little over the phone. For once his eyes sparkled a little and he didn't seem so tired. Suddenly I felt awful. I felt as if he was babysitting me just because I was emotionally unstable. I really needed to get off his back soon, so he'd quit worrying about me.

"Yeah, I'll see you in five," he spoke up. "All right. Thanks again. Bye." He looked up at me.

"Louis Tomlinson will be your escort this afternoon. He shall take you wherever your hearts desire."

Not Harry, but Louis was close enough.

"Scarlett, you read?" He snorted as we drove in his car. He drove incredibly slow which Liam had warned me of over a quick text and goodness he was right. Louis was an entertainer though. He had me laughing and talking so much I hardly noticed. It felt good to laugh.