Eleven

fjsfjklfslkf

idk.

this is weird. i'm weird okay? idk just idk. i'm gonna go to sleep. it's late. my brain is mush. in the next five minutes i'm sure i'll be laughing like a crazy person because i dropped my pencil on the floor. it's just like that kind of night, you know? or maybe you don't. whatever. ;P i'm special.

i really hope this story isn't triggering anyone like I'm so like happy some of you all can relate to Scarlett but if you're ever thinking like her and just seriously are very depressed or unhappy you can talk to me about this or maybe someone else you trust.

************************************************************************************************************

Eleven

Ed noticed how drowsy I was often getting and it apparently worried him.

"Scientists encourage sleep." I mumbled, looking through his cupboards for something to eat. I couldn't help but notice as I looked at the different cereal brands all the calories in them.

Frosted Flakes. 120. Add milk - and I'm sure Ed didn't have the one with the lowest calories - it'd probably end up with over two hundred calories.

Go away, I whispered to the self conscious voice in my head. You kept me up all night. Go away.

It didn't but only put it's feet up and continued to pester me.

"You're sleeping for practically half the day!"

"And?" I slammed a drawer, pulling out a spoon. I suddenly wanted to rip Ed's head off.

"The boys were telling me that's how Harry started," Ed mumbled, watching me pour my milk onto the cereal. I was always one who practically drowned it. "I obviously know things they don't so if you're relapsing, I don't want to have to - "

"No!" I yelled. "N-No."

Ed sighed as I choked up at the thought of Bayberry. Without a word, he pulled me into a big hug. Eventually, I hugged him back, feeling the tears dangling on my lashes. Another mention of Bayberry and they'd fall with ease.

"Would you really?" I whispered.

"It'd be wrong if I didn't."

"What kind of answer is that?" I snapped, shoving him off me.

"What do you want to hear then?!"

"I want to hear that my best friend would never send me back to the place that ruined four years of my life!"

"Scarlett, it'd be for your own good!"

"Yes, because four more years of torture is absolutely great for me!"

He bit his lip and I knew he wanted to say something else. Probably something that would hurt me deeply.

"You're too young to be so unhappy." He whispered, shoulders dropping like my smile when I was all alone. He looked extremely hurt, eyes glassy probably from tears he couldn't shed for me.

"I'm not unhappy!" I yelled so firmly I almost convinced myself. "J-Just please," I crumpled back into his arms. "D-Don't send me back t-there."

Ed Sheeran was someone I trusted my life with. He was the first man I truly loved. He was gentle, funny, and ever so calm.

He was quite the joker. If I ever came over to his house, I'd never leave without being pranked. It started with the classic whipped cream and feather trick but eventually he got smarter and smarter. He might turn the lemonade red with food coloring, making me scream when I poured it into a tall glass, thinking it was blood.