Two

Changed this to a Harry fan fic, just to give you a heads up. This whole story will be written in Scarlett's point of view unless stated otherwise.

Whoa, that made me sound all professional and proper and stuff. omg.

* * *

Two

"The lads'll love you, Scarlett," Ed grinned at me from the driver's seat. "I mean-"

"Lads?!" I shrieked. "Is it Rizzle Kicks again? They were funny."

"Well, no, but-"

"Guys, Ed?! The opposite gender!" I started to freak out. I tried to keep it under control so it wouldn't turn into an anxiety attack and Ed would have to send me back to Bayberry. "Why didn't you tell me? Gosh, my hair's-"

"Perfect as always. Relax."

I sighed, sinking back into my seat. Ed was one of the most laid back people I knew. There could be a zombie apocalypse and he'd tell me to chill.

"Okay, so. How old are these guys?"

"Eighteen, nineteen, and twenty."

"There's three?"

"Five."

"Five?!"

"Yes five, darling." He chuckled. "Three are eighteen, one's nineteen, and the other twenty. Maybe you can find yourself a boyfriend!" He teased as I blushed furiously.

"Stop, Ed! Don't play matchmaker with me!" I punched his arm as he cackled from the driver's seat. I gave him a weird look. "Don't laugh like that! It's creepy!"

Ed was enjoying my discomfort and continued to cackle like a witch or something. I cringed at his laughter.

"Focus on the road, Ed! Oh my goodness!"

"Relax, Scarlett," he said as I mimicked him. I exactly what he was going to say, lips perfectly in sync. "Did you just copy me?"

"What? Me? Ed?" I made my voice sound a little higher and tried to seem innocent. Ed shook his head then suddenly made a hard right turn, make me slam right into the door.

"Ow! You prick!" I screamed, rubbing my shoulder.

"What? Me? Miss Scarlett, I'd never do such a thing." He winked at me as I glared at him. "We're here so they'll be witnesses if you try to kill me."

"Enjoy your last moments in Earth, Edward." I got out of the car as he chuckled and led me to the door of the lads' flat, arm draped around my shoulder. I shoved his arm off of me, still rubbing my right shoulder. It still hurt.

"Aww, c'mon Scarlett," he pinched my cheek as I smacked his hand away. "Murderer at nineteen won't look good on your résumé."

"You. Are. A. Dork." I rolled my eyes as he knocked on the door. It only took a matter of seconds until the door swung open. Before me stood two guys. Both their hair was spiked up into quiffs. One was blond and the other had black hair.

"Hey! Ed!" They both said, immediately pulling him into hugs.

"Who's your lady friend?" Zayn noticed me and gave me a friendly smiled

"This is Scarlett Elaine Robinson."

The boys jaws hit the floor, scaring me. What did Ed tell them? He didn't tell him about why I was in the psychiatric hospital, did he?

"The Scarlett?"

I scrunched up my nose, looking at Ed who was snickering.

"What did you say about me? They're looking at me like I'm your friend you always talk about that just got out of jail or something!"