Date

Wassap my peeps? I'm sooo sorry for not updating sooner. I've been really busy. Stupid homework 😑. I'll try really had to keep this updated regularly, okay?

(Y/N's) P.O.V
We exited the elevator, and Robin ran ahead, opening the car door for me. It now had a permanant sun-roof, due to my doings with Slade. I slid into the car, and he closed the door, and rushed to his side. When he got in, I playfully slugged his arm. "Don't be so gentlemen like! I like the real Robin." He blushed.
"O-okay." He slugged my arm as well.
Third Person
While Robin and (Y/N) were talking and laughing, Slade was watching them. "I will break them apart!" He slammed the table. "I'll start with the two, and break the rest of the Titans! They will be apart, and I will rein."
"Sir, could you please not bang on the table." A nearby waiter said.
"I will do what I want to the table!" Slade snapped at him.
2 Minutes Later
"I will get you for this! I will have revenge!" Slade yelled at the 2 security guards and the waiter.
You are never to come to this resturaunt again!" The waiter yelled at him. Slade stood up and brushed off his pants. They were very rude in his opinion. They hadn't even given him his food.
"I will have my day." He scoffed and walked off.
Ravens POV
I was having a very nice dream about Butterbean, when I heard some very loud giggles coming from the elavator. The lovebirds must be back. I got out of bed to go see if I could shut them up.
"Could you guys be any louder?" I mumbled at them.
"That's not good," I heard Robin wisper, "She's sleepy and grumpy. We should go before she destroys the entire tower."
They were much quieter after that. It was nice. Just before I slipped back to sleep, I heard a knock at my door.
"Ugh, what?" I asked.
"Friend Raven, do you mind if I come in?"
"Whatever." She opened the door, and entered. "What's up?" I yawned.
"Robin and (Y/N) are doing something in (Y/N)'s sleeping area. I've been hearing noises from there, and it is disturbing my sleeps."
"I'll come with you to see what they are doing." We walked (Well more like flew, but you know what I mean) to (Y/N)'s room, and I knocked on the door. I heard some whispers and rustling. (Y/N) opened the door.
"Hey Raven, what's up?"
"Star said you were making noises in here, and she can't sleep. What were you doing?"
"N-nothing!" She smiled awkwardly.
"I know you well enough to know when you're lying. What were you doing?"
"I was talking with Robin." I knew she was lying.
"Okay." I closed the door and told Star to go back to bed. I waited until I heard noises again, and opened the door. Robin was shirtless on top of (Y/N), and (Y/N) was in a tang top.
"@&%*!" Robin yelled.
"I'll be leaving now..." I turned around and left. Were they about to...? I guess so.
(Y/N)'s POV
Holy $@&%! Raven walked in on us! There is no reason to live on. JK! I'll just confront her in the morning. "Robin?"
"Yeah doll?"
"Do you think Raven will get the wrong idea? We were just cuddling. It's not like we were doing the thing, to get the stuff, and then the yeah."
"If she tells anyone about this, I'll take care of her, okay doll?"
"Okay." I rested my head on his chest. "Night Robin, love you."
"Love you too, babe," My breathes were in sync with his, until I fell asleep.