The Truth

This entire chapter will be in third person view.
Robin sat on the floor of his cell. With his hands shackled to the wall of his steel prison. One word echoed in his head. Dead. It didn't make sense. All his friends, all the Titans, were dead. Robin didn't understand it. It just did not make sense. There was no way it was possible. Raven, Star, Cyborg, and Beast Boy, if they were really gone than there was nothing left to live for.
Robin thought about when Slade had told him. Robin had stayed silent for about thirty seconds until those words had set in. Then he had screamed. He had screamed with every part of his being. He screamed so loud and long he didn't notice when Slade had left. He didn't even feel it when Lightstorm used miniature lightning bolts to shock him time after time to try to make him shut up. Robin hadn't stopped screaming until all the electricity made him blackout.
Robin sat in his prison and thought about his situation because there was nothing else to think of. His friends, dead. His true love, evil. Himself, trapped, alone and scared. His situation was hopeless.

Though Robin didn't know, his love was watching him right then. She was watching through the hidden camera. And Robin had no idea that she felt a spark of pity for him and for a moment she want to tell him the truth. That the Titans were alive. But it was only for a moment.
A/N: Again this chapter was written by my friend. Peace off peeps. BOOP!
~Fan_Girl188