Welcome to the Team

(Y/N)'s POV
I can't believe I'm actually trying out for the Teen Titans! I bounced around in line, my bright blue and black dress and long orange hair swaying in the breeze. There were quite a few people in front of me. I waited for a few minutes, still bouncing.
"(Y/N) to the stage!" I heard Robin yell. I speed-walked to the stage, a large smile plastered across my face. "So (Y/N), we hear you have the power to control weather elements."
"Yes sir!" I beamed. My heart was beating a thousand times a minute.
"Could you demostrate?" Raven asked
"Yes ma'am." I demostrated my powers, and went backstage. About twenty minutes later, Cyborg called everyone out.
"Pigman and (Y/N), please stay where you are. Everyone else, we've decided to go another way." Cyborg said. Everyone but me and Pigman left the stage. Robin and I made eye contact for a split second.
"Pigman," Beast Boy started, "We're sending you home. Sorry bro."
"It's okay, I'm used to being rejected." He gave me a smile as he walked off stage.
"The congratulations (Y/N)!" Starfire beamed. I knew we would be awesome friends.
"Yay." Raven said sarcastically. "More people to drive me crazy."
"Don't wory Raven. I'm only loud when I'm excited. I love to read, write, draw and sing!"
"Do you like book clubs?"
"I only think the're the BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!"
"Do you wanna start a book club?"
"OMG YES! Let's go to the library Rave!"
"WHOOP WHOOP!! Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"
Robin's POV
(Y/N) is really, pretty. What am I thinking? I like Starfire, and besides, I only just met her... "ROBIN!"
"AHHH!!! WHAT!?!?"
"Come on! We're heading back to the tower." Cyborg said. As we walked back, I made some jokes.
"UNCLE!!!" Star, Cy, and Beasty screamed in unison.
"I do NOT make 'uncle jokes'!!" Okay, I admit it. I do make uncle jokes from time to time. They make Rave laugh though.
"Suuuuurrrrreeee." Beast Boy said. "And I hate tofu!" He slapped the back of my head hard enough to hurt me.
"BEAST BOY!!" I screamed.
"He has the eyes of the crazy again." Star said.
"Oh, snap!" He turned into a cheeta, and ran the rest of the way to the tower.
At the tower, Raven's POV
"This is awesome!" I yelled across my room. "I never actually was in a real book club before. I had one with the other Titans, but they didn't take it seriously."
"I take it seriously! Hey, do you mind showing me around?"
"Sure. As you know, this is my room," I brought her through the tower showing her everything. She was really calm and cool. I like her. "And finally, this is your room. Feel free to decorate it anyway you like."
"Cool! Thanks Rave! Do you mind stepping out for a second? I need to change into my lazy clothes." She has lazy clothes? That she actually wears? That's pretty awesome. We have other clothes, we just don't really wear them. She came out in a blue t-shirt and black yoga pants. She twirled around. "Whaddia think?"
"Nice. We should meet the others, and get them to know you better."
"Good idea." She clenched her fists, and a cloud appeared under her. She sat on it, and it carried her into the main room. We were at the doorway, when she started singing. "They see me rollin', they hatin' ". Star turned around and patted a spot on the couch for (Y/N) to sit down.
"So, (Y/N)," Robin began, "I thought we should start with 'The Rules of Robin'." He pulled out his large book, and sat down. "Rule number one, follow the rules."
"Excuse me, Robin." (Y/N) interrupted. "I believe I will grow accustomed to these rules as time continues. If I break any of these without my knowledge, please correct me."
"W-well okay then." Robin got up and put his book away.
"How did you do that?" Cyborg asked.
"I grew up with very strict parents, and they always told me to respond to people with junk like that." She replied.
"You gotta teach me how to do that!" Beast Boy begged.
"Well," Robin started, "Maybe we could get to know you with some, Truth or Dare?"
"Awesome!" (Y/N) said. We played untill (Y/N) fell asleep, and Robin volenteered to carry her to bed. I haven't seen him jump that fast in my life! I have a feeling (Y/N) has made an impact on Robin, and I intend to find out what it is.