We All Died!

The sword glinted in the sunlight. Scorch trembled as he realized that he was about to die. She moved the sword over his heart.
"This is the day you die Scorch." she said, a menacing smile appearing on her face.
"Please, don't do it. I'm your brother. The only family you have left." He pleaded.
"You're wrong, you are not my brother. I have no family."
Time slowed, the sword thrust straight at Scorch. The Titans jumped up to stop it. The rushed towards the pair, and... they were not fast enough.
The blade sliced through him without a sound. He gasped, staring up at his sister in disbelief. The light slowly faded from his body. All that was left was a young man with a sword through his chest.
Scorch was dead
(Now please don't throw whatever you are reading this on across the room. Remember that there is always hope for a superhero)

Raven's POV
I don't understand why I feel sad. He was my enemy, but yet I feel... regret, sadness? This makes no sense.
I can't focus on that right now. We rush towards Lightstorm, launching to stop her from getting away.
"I told you that you were free to go and yet, you still attack. How reckless." She sighs. Holding up her hand to block our attacks. I summon a cage to trap her. Even she shouldn't be able to break through that.
Star shoots her lasers, Beast Boy turns into a gorilla, I drop my cage. In one swift motion, Lightstorm jumps up, summons her own personal tornado and launches it at the projectiles. I don't worry, I know my cage will hold.
The tornado rips through the lasers, knocks Beast Boy aside, and disenigrates through my cage. That shouldn't be possible! That has never happened before! I barely have time to teleport to the side as the attack comes at me.
While I prepare to attack again, I make the mistake of looking at Lightstoms face.
I shoot backwards, looking away. Something in that cold, dark smile, and the eyes. The make fear, pure, dark fear. The type that haunts your nightmares and keeps you from sleeping. I don't know if this is a new power of what, but even as a demon, I'm terrified.
"Guys, don't look into her eyes!" I yell at the others. Of course, the first thing that Cyborg and Beast Boy do is... look into her eyes. Such idiots! Both of them instantly freeze in terror. Star is a bit smarter and looks at me instead.
"How are we to use the lasers to beat friend (Y/N)?" she asks, glancing back at Lightstorm.
"We can't hurt her. She's to fast, we need to get her tired out and capture her then." I think about how to do this, "Attack from far away, dodge any attacks she throws at you. Attacks have to be non-lethal, so aim for her arms or legs."
Star nods and floats up off the ground. I get ready to attack again. I count down in my head, 3, 2, 1! Both Star and I spring up to attack.
For the next few minutes, it's just a flurry of attacks, dodging, and close calls. Finally, after what seems like forever, we start to tire her out. She becomes slower with her attacks, and we are coming closer to hitting her.
To finish the job, Star starts to speed towards her, ready to end this fight. I realize I split second before it happens.
"Star, no! Stop!" I scream at her. She can't hear me.
Just as the two are about to inpact, Lightstorm jumps. Faster than they eye can track, she kicks Star in the chest, knocking her to the ground. It just takes one look at Lightstorms face and she's frozen.
Lightstorm reaches behind her, pulling her sword out of Scorch. It might have been my imagination, but I thought I just heard him gasp. That makes no sense.
I turn back to Star and Lightstorm. I realize that I have to intervene.
I charge towrds the pair, getting ready to attack. I almost reach her, when she glances my way. I try to avoid her eyes, but it is impossible. My body freezes in fear. I can't stop what is about to happen. Just the same as Scorch.
The blade comes down.