(Chapter 1) Horrible memories

Hey guy's this is my inspiration on the movie the descendant the first thing that pop in my head when i watch the movie the mane characters me of Elsa,Rapunzel,Merida and Anna.

Elsa reminds me of Carlos but cause she was misunderstood but shes a greatleader. Anna and Evie well you know. Merida is Jay there atletic. Rapunzel Mal they know how to paint. And i hope you enjoy.
~~|~~
Jackie's pov

I can't believe this, I can't get married, and to someone, I don't even know, but worst of all the boys were protesting that we can't marry, cause we're to young. Yeah, right they want to marry us.

Those boys always had a crushs on us for years. But we just don't want to hurt their feelings, so we don't say anything. We already have our bags, and carry them outside.

Their names are Marko, Asher, James, and Bianco. Our parents agree, that they can come, but they shall not interfear with the marrige meeting.

"Come on guys quit it already it's not gonna work but thanks anyway though." I said.

"It's just so unfair you four should marry, the one you love." When he said that we started laughing hard, we finally calm down.

"Guys, we knew this will happen to us when were older and we totally saw it coming! But we din't know we were gonna marry at this age." I said, still wanting to laugh about marrying the right guy, that will never ever happen to us.

"Come on, we can't miss our flight or else we're died." Hicca said about to lift her bag, but Asher took the bag.

"Let me carry it for you, Hicca." He said. Hicca was suppose to decline but we relized that they already were going to our cars with our bags.

I sigh, I know they're just being nice, but they're kinda sometimes annoying us right now, but it was fine we were used to it by now. They were, like a father or brother to us no more no less.

In Norway Arendelle Hotel

We're finally here, I hope I don't meet my fiance today. Because I'm kinda shy about meeting new people in diffirent nations. The last time, I met one was really akward, cause I don't know what the guy was saying to me. I wasn't sure, If he was bad mouthing me or trying to strike a conversation or just asking for something.

We were now in our rooms, It was actually our parents room, cause were not staying here we're staying at our fiancé's. I hope, they know how to speak english.

I don't really remember a lot of the words they said, since they'e all jiberish to me, and Flynn. Through they weren't with Hicca, she was the smartest in the group.

'I wonder what that guy looks, and acts like? I hope he's sweet, and kind.' Endless questions in my head, but It was interrupted by someone shaking my shoulder. I looked beside me, and Bianco looking at me with a worried look.

"You okay, Jackie you seem off." He said he's hand still on my shoulder.

"Fine I'm just thinking what kind of guy he is." I said, taking his hand putting it next to his side.

"Now, what did you guys need from me?" I asked, looking at them, I know cause if someone shaking me that means they're asking something.

"We were wondering, If you wanted to join us we were going to explore Arendelle If you want to come." Hicca said she was the most kind and polite girl i know. "I've been waiting for someone to ask that! Yes, I'll join you guys!" I squealed, happily.

I was really waiting for someone to say that, I was tired of waiting after a few minutes. We asked our parents permission to go outside, and they said yes!

We put on our coat, and left. The place was great it had nice people, well I din't understand good thing.

Krista is here she explained to me, what they said. They said such wonderful things.

But one thing, I heared something from an ally way.

"Do you guys hear that, It's coming from the ally." I said, curious of what's making that sound.

"It's probably just children using spray paint for fun, Jackie." Krista said, while the others just nodded.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I said, but once I said that the sound stopped, and there came out the ally was a boy.

No a man looking in 18s with long blonde hair with brown high lights, that reach the ground in a braid, and some were tied in the belt buckle, like a rope and a bored expression. He was wearing a purple zip up jacket in the inside looks like dark violet t-shirt, dark purple skiny jean, and dark black longcut boots I bet they're really heavy, he was also wearing dark purple fingerless gloves in his pocket.

He then look at us, and then smirk. His face turned to a bored look, and then he seems happy now.

It's like those eyes, were staring at our souls, then he walkedto the way we were suppose to go. And there was a picture of a sun on his jacket.

But I saw he was getting something in his pocket probably his phone. Then I look at the boys they look like they saw a ghost. They were still stairing where that guy was standing before.

Marco's pov

Oh no! He saw us. he regonized us. He's telling on us. He din't change one bit that sun print behind his back the gangs still alive! I think I'm gonna faint. Oh how i wish i was back to the hotel.

Asher's pov

This can't be happening! I thought when students left school, the gang will break apart. I may comfront every fear but I'm somewhat not scared of him. I could comfront him, but I had a small fear about him.

James' pov

Please no, I can't, I can't take it any more, where is my mom, J want to go home, and be comforted seeing him again my once good best friend turned to a monster, and hurting my sister's fellings, and almost making them do suicide, and get drunk. And it all was he's fault, I was still scared of him, when he change, and when he left.

Bianco's pov

No! Why does life hate me? I would rather die, then comfront that heartless monster. He was the worst, and horrible of them all one that will make you cry, like a child. But children aren't scared of them through. He will make any one feel pain, and misery. He was the only person that i was scared of The Snow King.

~~|~~
Hi guys as you all know those boys are one of the victim of the seasons.

I made ocs so it could be more intresting like Marko, James. Except Bianco or Bianca she is Jack's friend when Jack was still alive i say they have a rivalry thing because the fan art was kind of funny.

Ps. Oh and watch Ihascupquake her video is so funny with her husband.

And read my other book 'In love with my siblings's baby sitter.' I hope you like it bye.