Chapter 23: Unspoken Desire

CJ's POV:   

        Myles opened up her eyes. I am not sure what I am seeing through it whether love, passion, lust or desire? But when I looked again into her soft eyes, longingness is what I've seen, overlfowing tenderness is what I've felt.
     Our eyes locked. Seemed that she heard nothing from me. She turned around and we swapped positions. She's on top of me again. Still with our naked body, I feel fire and desire.

      I have never felt this shiver on me on my entire life! I've never been this hot, to the point of desiring more, the feeling that there's something in my body that needs satisfaction. My heart is racing, my breathing got deep.  
      Myles started to plant tiny kisses on my cheeks.  "Hmmmm.... not now ate, sorry I can't stop," she murmured. "Forgive me for doing this," she whispered while kissing my neck. 

       Feeling her licking the back of my ears while caressing again my right breast made me moan a little bit louder this time.
      "Ooooohhh..... M-Myles...." I wrapped my arms around her and my body now commands to give back the pleasure to her. I succumb to my weakness, I felt that my oxygen supply is decreasing.    

       Myles' kisses went down from my neck to my collarbone, down to my breast. Fire intensifies, my body is responding. My hands now on her head as she starts kissing my pairs, alternately. Where is this child had learned all of these? 
     "Uhhhmmmm.....," I moaned again when she starts licking my nipples while caressing the other.   I ran wild that every inhibitions in me had gone now. The slow motion of hers in licking and tasting my breasts became faster. All is new to me. My head's saying please stop but my body is contradicting the words in it's truest sense.    

       I feel that my blood pressure is getting high. I lifted my body for her easy access to my breasts. I don't.... I don't want her to stop. My body is truly welcoming every inch of thrill and every cell reactions to her touch, to her kisses. My hands on her head slowly went to her face. My both hands captured her cheeks, until suddenly I felt the scar behind her ear. Her confession about the story of her scar melted my heart. I don't want to disappoint Myles now.... so  I let her, I let her to do whatever she wants to do with my body.     

       Myles paused in kissing my pairs when she felt I was a bit frozen.  "Ate?" she asked plainly.
       "Myles?"    
        "Sorry...."    I nodded.
        "Come here baby," I said very tenderly. I hugged Myles so tight. I took away all of my confusions. I love this woman!   

       I hate to admit it but in a short span of time, it's a miracle to fall in love with this woman, damn! I gently planted a kiss on her lips. We kissed again passionately and heat down there didn't subside. As I kissed her, it seemed that my hand has its own mind to explore her body.  

MYLES' POV:   

    As our simple kiss deepens, CJ's hand is stroking my back. I don't hesitate every single move that I am doing. All I think is just that  I need to do it,  I love to do it. I love CJ..... for tommorow never comes, for my fantasy might too, will end tonight.

    I didn't break the kiss. I just love it, kissing her like there's no tommorow, as if this night's the last. With our naked body, skin to skin, nipple to nipple, mouth to mouth,  heat is burning up, temperature rises.

         My hand explores through her soft and fragile body. After a while, I felt her hand slid my from spine to my butt. "Mmmmm..." she whispered as I gently squeezed her breast.     

     Late that I noticed that CJ had taken away my lacy undy. Every touch of her hand leaves a fire into my body and I feel my knees are weakening. My tummy curled up when she ran her fingers on it. My body shivers, I felt there's a sticky feeling at my center. I am grasping for air. I hugged her tight as she continues to play her hand on my tummy. I whispered to her ear,  "Ate....mahal kita..." and I rest my head on her temple.  
         "Please say I am not dreaming in this magical fantasy," I uttered.   
        "You're not dreaming baby," she said then claimed my lips again.  Her hand moved down from my bottom and snaked it to my center. There's a ticklish feeling at first but whe she slid one finger at the center of my private part, I got crazy for the sensation it brings.
         "Ate.......ummmm.....," I moaned as she gently strokes her finger into my very wet V.   

      I can't describe the sensation, electrifying my whole being. A pain slightly strikes for the first shallow stroke, but suddenly  the pain turned into pleasure afterwards.      
      My breathing got heavy when Cj deliberately stroke the cover of my wet V up and down. My knees began to shake, my body became feather-like that I can fly with much pleasure. 
       Until suddenly, there's something down there that wanted to explode. CJ's finger got deeper into my center. As she pushed it in and out, my mind got blank, seems my sanity had escaped from my being.  I hugged her even tighter. All I can hear is that we are both panting, catching our breath.  
      "Bilis ate..." the mere words that came out of my mouth.
       "Aaaaahhh.....Ooooohhhh," I screamed as I burst into ecstasy. I never imagined that I could reached a delightful pleasure by this way. I have never seen myself surrendering my body to someone at this point, and never did I imagine that I could hear myself groan in a high estate.     

       So, this is wat they called reaching climax, out of making love. Yes, making love because I love the woman beside me, the woman who gave my first time. Chest to chest, feeling the warmth of our bodies, as heat subsides, I only hear our breathings.
        CJ kissed the tip of my nose then my temple. Without our clothes on, I was able to sleep with my head lying in her arm as my pillow. How I wish I could prolong the night.     

        The next morning, as the soft early morning sunrays pushed against my face, I slightly stretched my arms, causing the blanket to partly move, uncovering our naked body. Her breasts were exposed.   A gentle smile slipped from my lips as I recalled our intimacy last night. How I love those tasty soft lips. Kisses that I can't get enough with. I regret nothing.

     My index finger traced the frame of her face, running from her cheek, chin then to her lips.   Suddenly, my eyes rolled in shock when the door opens. I felt my heart had stopped.

        "Ano'ng ibig sabihin nito?!"   
        "Tammy?!"

  **************

Lagot!