Hold Me Tight

Taeyeon's pov

As I woke up this morning, I remember that v was already gone. I quickly head over to hyuna's house to check on her.

When I got there, I ring the doorbell many times but she didn't come open the door. I head to the backyard and saw that the back door was open, I head inside through the back door and saw hyuna sitting down on the kitchen floor, crying.

"Hyuna.."

"V left.." she said crying.

I walk over to her and give her a hug.

"Its okay, hyuna." I said as I pat her back.

Hyuna's pov

After taeyeon left, I head back to the backyard and walk around as I went back to the spots where v and I were yesterday.

As I saw the box v gave me yesterday, I head over to the table and pick it up. As I open it, his phone was inside along with a CD and a note.

I took out his phone and unlock it. The wallpaper was a picture of me and v when he first got his phone. I pick up the note in the box and it reads, "go to record 1"

I click on the record icon and click on record 1.

"Hi hyuna. By the time you are listening to this record, I'm probably won't be by your side but, hopefully I will be in your heart. Um.. I just want to say, happy birthday since I'm not going to be there for your birthday. Also, when you are listening to this, don't cry. I really don't like it when you cry. Um.. oh yeah, I prepare a present for you. Remember when I said that I wanted to write a song? Well.. there's a CD inside this box, make sure to listen to it. Sorry, it's a bit sad.. but that was how I felt while writing it. Um.. that's all I have to say, sorry I don't have much to say.. here, let me sing you a song.. I found this song recently and wanted to sing to you.."

I burst out crying as he sing, "Baby don't cry" by daesung of big bang.

"Remember, I don't like it when you cry, so don't cry. Arrasso? Hyuna.. I know this is late but.. i--i love you and I love every moment I spent with you. You are really special to me so when you are having a hard time, don't ask yourself why you were born because someone out there is thankful that you were born.. like me. Also, if you are having a hard time or if you feel like you're falling apart, listen to this record. And remember that I'll always be there with you even though I'm not anymore.. I'll always be there in your heart. And again, I love you." He finished.

I didn't know what to do but cry. I know he tell me not to cry but I can't help it. I miss him, I loved him.. and now he's gone.

As I remember the CD in the box, I put the phone down and pick up the cd. I head over to the CD player and put in the CD.

"Hi hyuna. Remember when I told you I want to write a song because it's cool? Well, I wrote this song for you, it's called, "hold me tight".. and the other one is a cover. I ask your brother and his friends for help.. so give it a listen. I hope you like it. Sorry, it's a bit sad. " he said and then the music started.

I started to cry when it got to V's part.

I stop crying as the next song played, it was a remake of coffee by urban zakapa.

As I listen to it, I remembered the first time that v and I first met, when we were at the salon where he get his haircut and also, when he was with me at the hospital. I smile as I thought of those memories and a tear stream down my face. I miss those moments, I didn't know how precious those moments were... until he's gone.

"Hyuna.." I look up as I saw guk joo standing next to me.

"Are you okay?" She ask.

"No... I miss him.. I don't know what to do." I said and she kneal down next to me and hug me.