I Need You

Hyuna's pov

After work, I walk over to a store nearby to buy some groceries. Since it's close to my work place, I decided to walk. On my way to the store, a group of girls walk past me.

"Oh my god. Can you believe that Lee taehee escape jail?" One of them said. I stop walking and start walking backward slowly to hear what they are saying.

"Omo, jinja? Wah! He murdered his girlfriend and now he's trying to escape? " the other one says.

"He's seriously have no shame. But when did he escape?"

"They said it was around 6am this morning ."

"That early? That means that he's roaming around then.. be careful he might pop out of no where and kill you." They said and I stop walking.

'Bwo ya, taehee escape?' I thought.

I quickly ran to a block where no one is and take out my phone and dial v.

"Hello?" He answered.

"V, don't go anywhere.. I heard that Lee taehee have escape , he might come find us and --"

I drop the phone as someone hit me on the back with a wood . I start to get dizzy as everything blackout.

As I wake up, I was tied to a chair in the middle of a room. I was in a dark place with a little light from the lamp hanging on the ceiling. I really hate dark places.

I look around to see if sunye is around but nope.

I jumped as I heard the creaking sound of the door as it opens.

"You're finally awake." He said as he walk toward me.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Because." He replied.

"You're not a detective, are you?"
he ask.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." I replied and he take out his pocket knife and smile as he rub it. I quickly try to undo the knots of the rope using my hands which was tied behind the chairs.

"Why did you do it?" I ask, trying to make more time for me to undo the knot.

"Do what? " he ask still running his knife.

"Why did you kill sunye? Didn't you love her, that's why you date her?" I ask and he smirk.

"I don't love her. Never did. " he replied.

"Then why did you date --"

"Because our CEO says so." He replied.

"But why did you kill her?"

"Because she was going to tell everyone about shinhye and me. She was about to tell everyone that shinhye and I are monsters (A/N monsters as in murdering). That dumb b****. Only if she didn't come that day, everything would be just fine but she just have to come."

'What day?" I wonder.

When I finally untie the knot, I wait until it was the right timing before doing anything.

"When I thought I finally got rid of her, you appear. What and who are you. How do you know about sunye and how much do you know about this?" He ask but I didn't reply.

"In order for me to be free again. I'm going to have to get rid of you." He said and I out a little chuckle.

"Free? There's police who are searching for you now. Even if you try to escape from Korea, they'll still find you. Whatever you do will stick with you forever. Even if you try changing your name and identity, nothing is going to help you get away. You may be free, but once you die, it'll be hell. I can't believe there's selfish people like you on earth." I said and he slap me.