V, the anime? Part2

As I was following hyuna, she suddenly stop and I bump into her.
"Sorry" I said.

She turn around and said "how long were you standing there?"

"A long time." I replied and then yawn.

"Did you perhaps, heard everything we talk about?" She ask.

"No, the door was too thick I couldn't hear a thing. What were you guys talking about that was so long? I almost fell asleep waiting for you. " I replied with a lied. I heard everything they said.

"Who tell you to wait?" she ask.

"My stomach did. It keep growling for food so I decided to wait for you so that you can go home and cook me something." I said. I lean closer to her and saw that her eyes were red as if she had been crying.

"Bwoye? " she ask when my face was a bit too close to her. " have you been crying ?" I ask and then back away from her.

"No." She replied.

"It's okay to cry you know." I said.

"Tch. " she said and walk away.

"Ya! Kachiga (let's go together) ! " I yelled but she just kept on walking.

At home

I quickly head over to the fridge and open it.

"There's nothing to eat!" I yelled.

"Just eat ramen first now. I'll go shopping tomorrow. " she said and head upstair.

"Where are you going?" I ask and close the fridge.

"I'm going to sleep! I'm tired." She yelled back.

"Okay!" I said and head to the box of ramen.

Hyuna's pov

By the way, how did he know that I was at that building? I thought as I was heading to my bedroom.

I turn around and head back downstair . I head over to the kitchen and saw v making ramen but it seems like he was struggling.

"Ya!" I said. He turn around and ask "how do you turn on the stove?"

"Seriously? " I said and head over to him and turn on the stove "Oh." He said.

"I thought you said that you're going to go sleep?" He ask.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to let you burn down the house." I said "do you really don't know how to cook?"

"I'm an anime, how am I suppose to know." He said.

"Tch. By the way, how did you know that I was at that building earlier?" I ask.

"Which building?" He ask.

"The old looking one." I replied.

"Oh, you were calling for me." He said.

"When did I?" I ask.

"I don't know. I heard you calling my name so I followed it and end up at the building." He said.

flashback >

I turn around to where the guy were and the he punch me in the stomach.

"Ah." I yelp.

V-ah! I cried.

"Oh. Wait you can hear that? I was calling for you in my head but how did you hear me?" I ask.

"I don't know but what question me the most was, why were you calling for me?" He ask.

"I don't know, everytime when I get into those situation, I would call for my mom,brother, or my dad, who passed away. But I don't know why this time I was calling for you." I explain.