Monster

(A/N: I recommend you guys to listen to the song above ☝as you guys read this chapter.. xD)

I walk over to him and kneal down to pick up the box. As I open it, there was photos, letters and a diary.

I took out the photos and look through them. A photo looks familiar to me.. in the picture, there was a small girl, two parents and a boy.. that boy looks like hoesok..and that girl.. it looks like me. What is this? As I look closely at the parents, the mom was my mom and the dad... he look like the ghost.

I look up at the ghost and ask, "Who are you? Are you.. my.. dad?"

He nodded and slowly vanished.

I look back at the picture, shock.. I've never met my dad before... and now he finally visits me.

As I look through the pictures, most of them are hoesok and me.

I put the photos aside and take out the letters and read it. The handwriting seems like it was written by a 5 years old.

Dear appa,

Annyeong appa, it's me hyuna!! I miss you.. when are you going to pick me up? I really don't want to be here. Eomma beat me up again. Oppa try to stop her but he also got beat. Oppa when are you going to pick me up?

'Hyuna? Appa? Did I.. wrote this?' I thought as my eyes start to get watery.

Dear appa,

Appa, it's been 2 weeks, where are you? You promise you'll come take me. I'm scared living in this dark room. Appa.. where are you?

I open the next later and it reads,

Dear appa,

Today is oppa's first day of school. I have no one to play with me in this dark room. But today, an angel visit me. Mom wasn't home so I decided to go outside through the window . Our neighbors son drop his ball at our yard and I return it to him. I ask him if I can play with him and he let me. I forgot what his name was. But appa, when will you come take me? I don't want to stay with eomma.

This last message was torn.. I tried to put it back together and read it but some of the pieces was missing, this last one reads,

Dear appa,

Appa, today they visit me again and I got beat up by eomma again. I really wish they can go away. I'm scared of them. Can you please come back and be with me so that the g--- won't come? I'm scared.

P.s. appa, my angel's name is -----

Since most of the words are missing I can't read it. But all these letters are all about me asking when my dad will come pick me up. But why?

As I reread the letters, my head started to hurt as I read the word, "eomma beat me up agian" and the word, "dark room"

Flashback

"Eomma!" I yelled as I bang on the door,crying, "eomma!! Let me out! I'm scared. Please!!"

"The world is more scared of you. I'm doing what's best for the world and you." My mom said through the door.

"Eomma, please don't do this." I heard hoesok plead.

"Eomma!! Please open the door. I'm scared!!" I yelled as I cry harder.

"Don't be scared.. I'll play with you." A little girl ghost appear behind me.

"Eomma!! Open the door!! Hurry!! I'm scared! Eomma!!" I yelled.