"I'm...sorry."

Taeyeon's pov
As I saw a beam of light coming from the book that v came from, I quickly head over to it and open it.

I was shock as I saw seagull's character.. it was.. gone. Was he the character that came out before Nana?

I grab my phone and call hyuna.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Can I talk to v?" I ask.

"Um.. sure." She handed the phone to v.

"Hello?" V answer.

"Ya, v, come to my house now. Don't tell hyuna though." I said.

"Wae? "

"Just come.. it's really important." I said and hung up.

After a while, he came. I went to open the gate for him as he ring the bell.

When we got into my room, I show him the book.

"I think I found the missing character." I said.

"Who is it?" He ask.

"It was Seagull.. he's been around all these time."

"Well, at least it's just him.. it's a good thing it's not shinaru." He said.

"No.. in the story, Seagull betrayed you and became a part of shinaru.. if he get that necklace, this world will be in danger." I explain.

"But how do we find him?" He ask but I didn't answer because j didn't know how.. until he said, "wait, there was a student at hyuna's school who look like him.. his name is jeon jungkook, he said."

"Wait.. jeon jungkook?" I ask.

Flashback.

I quickly head out the door with my cell phone and dial the hospital where my brother is.

"Yeobosayo?" A nurse ask.

"Oh, hi, I just wanted to check on Kim taehyung, age 20 in room 205. Did he wake up yet?" I ask.

"Are you his guardian?" She ask.

"Yes, I'm his older sister." I said.

"Okay, wait a minute." She said.

"No he hasn't yet. Why?" She said after a few minutes.

"Oh nothing I was just wondering." I said.

"But there was someone who was here yesterday who visit him." She said.

"Who, who is it?" I ask.

"I don't know his name, he said he's a friend of the patient." She said. A friend? How would taehyung have a friend when he's been in a coma for 13 years?

"A friend?" I ask, "but he doesn't have any friend."

"Really? But the guy from yesterday said that he know him for almost 2 years." She reply.

"Wait, have he ever visit before?" I ask.

"No. Yesterday was his first time." She reply "oh, and I think he's a student, he was wearing a uniform yesterday. "

"Really?" I ask.

"Oh here he comes. " she said.

"Ask for his name." I said.

"Annyeonghasayo." I heard on the other line.

"Excuse me, but what's your name? You came yesterday but I forgot to ask for your name." I heard her say.