Is it Jungkook or Seagull?

V's pov

After hyuna left, I head to the kitchen for some food and notice the lunch box on the table. Did hyuna forget to bring her lunch again?

I look at the clock and it was already 8, two more hours then Nana would appear again.

I decide to eat breakfast first and then sent the lunch box to hyuna.

I head to the fridge and open it, there was a sandwich piece in there with a note.
"Since you can't cook, I make this for you. Please learn how to cook! Go ask taeyeon to teach you! Anyways, enjoy. -hyuna.
----Hopefully this'll fill you up. If you're still hungry, go to taeyeon's house, don't try to cook anything! Arrasso!----"

I smile as I read the note, I didn't know she have this cute,sweet side to her.

I put the note in my pocket and take out the sandwich and ate it. It was delicious.

After finishing, I grab the lunchbag and the house key and head out of the house making sure it's locked.

When I got to her school, the guard was sleeping again so I hop over the gate and head inside. Since the door was locked, I was around the school searching for an open window. After going around, I finally found one open window. I look inside to see if anyone was in there before going in and there was no one so that's good.

When I got in, I head out of the room and into the hall. Since I didn't know where hyuna is, I decided to call her. I took out my phone and went to the contact and clicked on her name and it dialed.

"What is it ?" Hyuna said.

"where are you?" I ask.

"What do you mean where, I'm at school of course."

"I know but where?" I ask.

"Rooftop."

"Rooftop? Why aren't you in class?" I ask.

"Hello? Hello?" She hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and try to find the rooftop. After walking and searching for a while, I saw a boy student who was walking around in the halls. I ran up to him to ask him where the rooftop is and when I got closer to him, he look familiar.

"Hello, I was wondering where the rooftop is." I ask and it seems like he hesitated.

"Its over there." He reply.

"Would you mind taking me there?" I ask.

"Uh... sure, since I'm heading that way too." He said.

"Thank you." I said. While walking, I keep looking at him and the more I look at him, the more he look familiar.

"But... do I know you? You look familiar like someone I know." I ask.

"I don't know, this is my first time seeing you." He replied, "here's the roof top." He said.

"Okay, thank you. But would you mind going with me? I'm a bit scared going up the stairs." I lied. I need to look at him more so that I can find out who he look like.