V is bulletproof?

We finish eating the bag of chips and went back to the ER room.

"Since we finish eating, tell me why you think your family didnt want you there. " v said.

"Because, they never visit me after telling me to live by my self. They never invite me over anyway. They only invite me over when they need help with something. Also, everyday on my birthday, they never even sent me a happy birthday message or even celebrated one with me." I said.

"Why do you live by yourself? " he ask.

"Because they think that I'm in embarrassment so they decided to get me my own house for only me to live in." I replied.

"Why are you an embarrassment? " he ask.

"Because... ahem, that's enough question for today." I said.

"What? But that was only like 3 questions."

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. " I said and lay down on the bed.

"Arrasso, you need to sleep and rest too." He said and put the blanket on me.

V Pov

Hyuna went to sleep right after I cover her with the blanket.

I look at her for a bit then lay my head on the bed and try to sleep.

After a few min, I still couldn't sleep so I move hyuna over a bit and lay down beside her and fell asleep.

Hyuna pov -dream

*kids laughing*

I heard two little kid laughing inside of a room. I head to the room and open the door and saw a little girl standing in front of me.

"Save him!" She said crying.

"Who?" I ask.

"Save him please!" She said crying harder.

"Where is he?" A person said behind me.

I turn around and saw a person running toward the girl, I look around and saw fire around.

The person ran through me and into the room. I couldn't see his face very well.

He carried the girl and head downstairs.

"Save him!" The girl cried.

"Help me!" A little boy cried. I turn around and saw him walking closer to me .

"Help me." He said walking closer and closer to me but I couldn't see his face though.

"Tae..." a little girl said. I turn around and saw the little girl who was carried downstairs came back upstairs and got hit by a fallen wood.

I woke up from the dream and saw v sleeping next to me.

I look up at his face and he was already awake.

"Why are you sleeping here? And why are you hugging me " I ask.

"You're the one who hugged me." He said and i remove my arm from his waist.

"Why would I hug you?" I said.

"I don't know. You were sleep talking too." He said.

"Like what?" I ask.

"'Who? Save him'. Like that." He said imitating me.

"I did?" I ask.

"Yeah, and you even hug me too." He said "you were having a nightmare huh?"