V and Nana's First Concert

After school, I head straight to my part time job, chicken delivery.

When I got there, the boss ask me to pass out flyers for our new special chicken today and I have to wear a chicken suit. My job is delivery not wearing a chicken suit and pass out flyers. Well at least I get paid for wearing a chicken suit then I'm fine.

"Hyuna, palli! " my boss yelled while holding a chicken head.

"Ne. " I quickly ran toward her.

"Here, put this on."

"Ne. " I said.

After putting on the costume, I grab the flyers on the table and head out and start passing.

"New flavor fried chicken, come and try it, it's the best you'll ever get." I said trying to sound excited so that people will come. This is the worst job for me, I'm not a bright person and I have to be bright in order for customers to come.

"Wow, look it's a chicken! Hahaha!" Some boys says.

"Tch, how old are you guys?" I ask, walking toward them

"We're in 6th grade." One of them answer.

"Ah.. really. Want some chicken?" I ask handing them the flyer.

"Ey, Mrs chicken, can you do a dance?" One of them said as the other one take the flyer.

"Are you stupid? Chicken don't dance, now get going." I scolded them and they all walk away.

"New flavor fried chicken, come and try it, it's the best you'll ever get." I said but not many people come over.

"New flavor fried chicken, come and try it, it's the best you'll ever get." I repeated exhaustingly.

"Oh? Aren't you hyuna?" Some guy said. I turn around and saw rap monster.

"Ne. " I took off the chicken suit head, " how did you know it was me?" I ask.

"By your voice." He replied.

"Ah.. okay. Want some chicken?" I ask giving him the flyer.

"Yeah, I'm actually here to get some chicken." He replied.

"Hmm... okay. Go on." I said and he smiled then went inside.

"New flavor fried chicken, come and try it, it's the best you'll ever get." I said after I put on the chicken suit head. 'Urg! Seriously, it's so hot and I have to wear a chicken suit. I want my job as a chicken delivery girl back.'

"New flavor fried chicken, come and try it, it's the best you'll ever --"

"Hyuna," rapmon said when he came out.

"Ne? " I ask.

"We're having a concert tomorrow, I was wondering if you can come." He ask.

"A concert? Is it free?" I ask and he nodded, " what time?"

"Here's the flyer, all the information is in there. " he said handing me the flyer.

"Okay, I'll check my schedule. " I reply.

"Okay, thank you. Bye bye." He said with a smile and walk away.

I fold the paper and put it in a pocket of the suit.

"New flavor fried chicken, come and try it, it's the best you'll ever get." I repeated.

V's pov

After I woke up from a nap, I remember that I forgot to do the laundry. I get up from the sofa and saw Nana watching a show.

"What show is this?" I ask.