! New Book !

Dear readers,

I want to first and foremost thank you all so much for all the support and love you've given this book, along with my other books!

I can't believe it's been nine years since I've published this book on Wattpad! It all begin with the imagination of a fifteen years old who knew she wanted to write stories but never thought that there would be so many lovely readers who would read, love, and support her stories! All the love and support I've received from you all inspired and motivated me to continue storytelling!

I want to come in here today to announce the launching of my first official project! During the year 2020, when the world was in shutdown due to the epidemic, I finally had time to stray away from school and work, leaving me with plenty of free time to do the one thing I love most, writing. I wrote a story titled, The Red Coat, a children's book that teaches self love and self acceptance. I believe this is a special story with a powerful message for everyone that takes place in the form of a children's book. I didn't want to gate-keep for myself, therefore I decided to make this story come to life as a physical book and share with the rest of the world!

For the past year, I've been working with an amazing team of editors, designers, and illustrator, to help make this beautiful book come to fruition!

The book is set to launch in March 2024. Once it is launched or once the pre-sale link is made available, I will upload the link in my Bio for everyone to access and check it out! For easier access, I'm attaching my Instagram handle in which you can follow and get the link in my bio there!

It would mean so much to me if The Red Coat could have the same love and support as all my work I've written on Wattpad does.

Once again, thank you all so much for the love and support you've all shown toward this book and to me!

Warm regards,
Author Mona

IG: sincerelyamona