Another one?

*thong *

I heard a noise coming from upstairs. I got up from the sofa and head upstairs slowly.

As I reach the last step on the stairs, I could hear the noise coming from hyuna's room. I walk slowly toward the door and open it.

"*gasp*"

She turn around and said "Oppa! ".

"Ya! What are you doing here?And how did you get here?" I said in a whisper and she ran toward me and hug me.

"Oppa!" She said

"Ya! Get off me!" I said still in a whisper and push her off "how did you get here?"

She jerk her head at the necklace that was on top of the book and then sat down on the bed.

"*sigh* it's a good thing I got away from that place. You know, ever since you came here, grandpa keep telling me to do the chores. Aish, I hate doing the chores. Also,I heard that there's handsome guys here." She said putting her hair behind her ear.

"You can't stay here." I said.

"Wae? My oppa is here, why can't I stay here?" She said and cross her arm.

"Because... it's dangerous here. I don't want my only sister to get in danger." I said.

"Well, I don't want to go back. And if it is dangerous here," she got up from the bed and came closer to me "why is my oppa here?"

"It's because I'm a guy." I said "now don't say anything more and just go back."

"Shireo (I don't want to)" she said and then ran out the door and then downstairs. I chase after her.

"Ya! Nana! " I yelled.

Hopefully hyuna doesn't wake up.

I stop running when I saw Nana standing next to the sleeping hyuna.

I walk over to her and hyuna.

"Is this why you don't want to go back? Is it because of her?" She ask pointing to hyuna who is still sleeping on the sofa.

"Ani." I said and grab her arm and drag her outside.

She pull away from me when we got outside.

"Aish. Oppa, " she said and then scan me "where did you get those?"

"She give me it." I answer.

"Really ? I need some of those too. " she said and then sneakly walking back to the house.

"Ya! Where are you going?" I yelled.

"To get some of that lady's clothes. I need to fit in too." She said.

I grab the back of her shirt and pull her to the direction where taeyeon live.

"Oppa! Where are you taking me!" She yelled.

"You said that you want to fit in, let's go shopping." I lied.

"Oh for real ! Yay!" She said in excitement.

When we arrive at taeyeons door step, I saw a light from a room that was still on.

"Oppa, this is a store?" She ask as I knock on the door.

"Yeah." I replied

"It looks like a house. Is this how the store here look like?" She ask looking at the house.

Luckily taeyeon was still up. She came out and let us in.

"*gasp* Nana? How did you get here?" Taeyeon ask.