28. Cap ou pas Cap?

(A/N Don't forget, I won't upload till I have 10 votes per story!! Thank youuu :) )

The container on your bed seemed oddly familiar. As you stared at it, your eyes fluttered to the note leaned against it. ‘Cap ou pas cap?’ Picking up the container, you heard a soft jingling from the inside. Curious, you opened the tin, to reveal that it was filled with French candies. Realization hit you harder than a train hitting a zombie, as scenes from your favourite movie ‘Jeux D’enfants.’ flashed through your mind.

Putting the container down on the beside table, you moved to the end of your bed where your trunk lay, waiting for your things to be put back into the wardrobe on your side of the room. Heaving the lid open, you took some hangers, and put your cloaks on them, and hung them up.

Draco pushed the prefect dorm portrait aside, and entered the common room. He sneered at Hermione and Ron who were sitting by the fire, doing their homework. Climbing the stairs to his shared dorm room, he heaved a mental sigh, only wondering what was going to happen when he entered the room.

You ignored the sound of the door closing lightly, as the familiar scent of Draco Malfoy slithered through the room. You casted a glance towards him, and nodded your head curtly, in a greeting that said you didn’t really want to talk to him.

“You know…” Draco’s voice drawled lazily. “Father told me something rather interesting.”

You rolled your eyes, and answered with an uninterested “hmm?”

Draco barely gave you a chance to respond, before continuing on with his information, “father tells me you went to the Weasley’s for Christmas.”

You turned to look at Draco, “so what, if I had? Its no business of yours.” you stated defiantly.

“Maybe not, but people will start thinking you’ve become a blood traitor.” he retorted coolly, trying to get under your skin.

You shrugged, “I don’t particularly care about that.” you turned your back on him, and finished straightening, and putting away all your personal items. You could hear Draco give a soft ‘heh’ under his breath, indicating he thought you were a fool.

Draco watched your turned back, a flurry of emotions rising in his chest. He felt angry and hurt, because he knew you did spend the break with the Weasley’s, and he also felt confused. Confused about what happened during the break to make you care about Potter and his group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You awoke with a start the next morning, not used to waking up back in your dorm room.

‘Well, good morning to you beautiful.’ the familiar voice of Fred Weasley rang through your brains.

“Urrrg” you mumbled back to him, clearly not impressed at being awake.

‘I’m sorry love, I don’t speak troll, can you repeat that?’

‘Oh shut up.’ you thought back lazily, laying in your warm bed a while longer.

‘If you don’t get up now, you’re going to miss the morning post.’ Fred thought to you, a hint of mischievousness in his thoughts.

‘What did you do…?’ you thought back at him warningly, not amused at having to deal with his schemes so early in the morning.

‘I’m hurt that you would think I would do anything.’ he thought back teasingly.

‘Yeah, yeah, cause you’re so innocent.’