16. Youuuu Sonofabitch

(A/N Yeah, title is Definatly a How I Met Your Mother reference.... :) Shit is about to hit the fan yo, so enjoy it ^^)

Your shocked expression quickly turned into one of complete disgust and hatred. Your eyes glanced towards the ground to see a female student writhing on the floor in complete and utter pain, as the crucio curse was inflicted again, and again. You glared at the woman with bushy black hair as she cackled louded, apparently enjoying the torturing too much to notice your presences in the room.

It was as if everything was happening in slow motion, the girl on the ground squirming in pain, the loud cackles slowing down, dragged out for eternity.

You could hear your heart beat in your ears, as you took in a deep breath, "Bellatrix Lestrange!" you screamed, completely forgetting you were a witch, and instead taking to muggle fighting as your rage took over. It was as if you were in the doorway to the corridors one moment, and right infront of her the next. You smacked her wand out of her hand before she had a chance to react, and brought your fist up and punched her in the face.

Bellatrix stumbled back, and fell onto her back. Cackling, her wand flew back into her hand, and she pointed it at you.

As soon as the wand was pointed at you, you could feel intense pain burrow itself into your flesh. You clenched your teeth, refusing to fall to the ground, you definatly weren't going to give up, or give her the satisfaction of watching you crumble.

"Expelliarmus!" somebody shouted from the doorway, and almost instantly, the pain was gone. Draco stepped out of the shadowed doorway, and towards you.

"Conjunctivitis." You pointed your wand at Bellatrix, and stepped towards her with what seemed like intent to kill. "Locomotor Mortis." you hissed, making sure she couldn't get away. You were standing over her with your foot on her stomach to hold her still. "What are you doing here?" you hissed, clearly impatient.

Bellatrix cackled, and spat at you, "Just testing a theory." she sneered, insane cackles still errupting in her boney torso. "Isn't that right Draco?" she asked, facing the ceiling.

You barely heard her, too controlled by your rage and intense desire for revenge. It wasn't until Draco yanked you back, did you return to reality. You watched with complete hatred as Dumbledore flicked his wand, gagging the cackling woman, and transporting her out of the common room without a word.

Snape looked at the two of you, "what happened here?" he sneered, his gaze piercing into your own enraged gaze.

Draco stepped forward, "we were going back to the common room, when we heard screaming coming from up here. We convinced the fat lady to let us in and found Bellatrix." he said, holding Snape's intense gaze.

He stared back at the two of you, "I see. Well, you two go back to your dorm, I will take care of Ms. Yavi." he stated flatly, dismissing the two of you immediately.

You clenched your teeth, still angered. You wanted to make Bellatrix suffer for what she had done to you and your cousin. If only Dumbledore hadn't interrupted. Just five more minutes with her, and you would have definatly disposed of the foul wretch.

Draco grabbed your wrist and guided you out of the Gryffindor common room. He decided to stay quiet, hopefully you didn't remember what his aunt had said just moments ago, about testing a theory. Obviously Rachael Yavi had just gotten in Bellatrix's way. His features turned to disapproval at the older woman's impulsiveness when it came to torturing.

You pulled your wrist out of Draco's grip, "what did she mean by testing a theory?" you asked, staring at his turned back. You heard him sigh to himself, and watched as he fidgeted slightly. Obviously there was something he was avoiding talking about.