18. They need your help.

The storm coloured eyes stared down into your own chocolate ones. Within seconds, Draco brought his arm under your legs, and picked you up bridal style. He smirked at your squeek of surprise, as he closed the distance between the two of you, and the Prefect common room.

"D... Draco..." you stuttered, still completely shocked, "people are watching..." You felt nervous, knowing what others were probably thinking.

Draco only grunted in response as he pushed through a group of Hufflepuffs.

"Draco, seriously. Put me down." you muttered, starting to get annoyed with him parading you through the corridors.

Draco took it upon himself to ignore you, instead, he uttered the password into the prefect dorms and practically flew up the stairs, to the dorm room. Kicking the door open, he carefully dropped your legs so you were standing, and closed the door after he made sure you were up right.

"What are you doing?!" you asked, a little unnerved by his silence.

Draco turned around to face you, grabbing your shoulders, he pushed you into the dorm room door, and stepped closer to you. "This..." he whispered, closing the distance between your bodies, and pressing his lips to yours. Draco had waited forever to do this, but he was never sure how you felt about him. Sure, you didn't push him away that first time he kissed you, but you were probably on too much of a high or something.

You could feel your heart leaping into your throat, and your eyelids droop close. Here you were, in your own personal dorm room, which you shared with none other than the boy you were currently making out with. You pulled away slightly so you could catch your breath. "Draco...." you started, but couldn't finish because he covered your mouth with his, yet again. Annoyed, you turned your head to the side so you could continue talking, "Draco, stop..." you uttered.

Draco ignored you, he didn't want to stop, he continued to kiss along your jawbone, and started to kiss along your neck, nipping it lightly every now and then.

Your knees buckled when he started nipping at your neck. Sure, you knew your neck was a bit of a weak spot, but you hadn't realized to what extent until now. Grudgingly you put your hands on Draco's chest, and shoved him away.

Draco stared at you, not sure whether to be pissed off, or upset about how you shoved him away so forcefully. He took a step forward, only to be greeted with a glare.

"What has gotten into you?!" you asked, confused about the sudden make out session.

Draco returned your gaze, "Alice, you love me don't you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I.... I never said I loved you..." you stuttered, looking to the floor. "Lily just took it out of context."

Draco's gaze hardened a little, not believing that he was taken for such a fool.

"I never said I didn't like you though." you muttered, feeling his hardened gaze on you. Glancing up, you noticed his gaze was a bit softer, but not by much.

"I see, well. I have alot of packing to do, so don't try to snog me again." he said almost too harshly.

You stared at him in complete disbelief. "Snog YOU?!" you nearly screamed, watching as he started to pack up his things, folding his clothes, and putting them in the trunk. "Right, cause I threw myself in your arms, and made you carry me up here!" you felt your temper rising.

Draco continued to ignore you.

"Will you look at me?!" you snarled, watching as he stood up straight.

"You heard me, I don't want you to touch me anymore." he said in a low growl.

"Just this one last time..." you muttered, smashing your elbow into his face as hard as you could. You couldn't believe it!