Thor learns what a train is...

''WAIT, HOW ARE WE MOVING, IS THIS SORCERY'' Thor shouts across at me, the train had at least 20 people on. I sighed ''Jesus, Thor keep your voice down, There is a driver, he's just somewhere you can't see him'' I explained, well tried to explain, it's actually kind of difficult explaining to an Asgardian King what a train is. Especially when they're fictional.

''WAIT SO WE CAN'T SEE HIM, HAS HE GOT SORCERY?'' Thor boomed. Oh my god, is he being serious? Im going to fly kick him in the face.'' Thor, He's in a bloody different room, Trains are connected with wires with an electrical current on them which directs the train, The tracks change by people that work behind a desk and change them, No one has sorcery on Midgard, well this one anyway.'' I finished getting annoyed. Thor looked at me confused then his face turned into a smile.'' Thankyou, I think I like these 'Trains', They're very fascinating.'' Thor said looking around. If only he knew about when Malakieth comes and he ends up getting a train and a blonde fan girl 'accidently' falls on him.

''Well explained.'' Tony said quietly, he was sat next to me and I had Natasha on the other side.'' Yeah thanks for your help by the way.'' I mumbled. I heard him chuckle.'' What do you expect to do after you get there? I mean, these humans haven't seen a glimpse of magic in their entire life, it will confuse them and they're going to be ruining their lives trying to figure out what happened after you go.'' I said looking around.

''We will need to draw them away from the citizens then'' Steve said as he was stood up next to Clint who was sat next to Thor.'' I have an idea?'' Clint says. Then stared at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

-----

''Bloody hell Clint how long have you been brain storming that, I mean, Yeah, It's a good plan but what about if it doesn't work. I'm going to be fucking screwed'' I whispered as we all leaned in and was sat/stood in a circle.'' We will be there, just try and find him and go with the plan.'' Steve said as I stood up as the train stopped.'' This is our stop.'' I said walking away.

-----

Well, I'm on a roof...with the avengers....looking for an egotistical maniac who's from a movie, well this is new.

We was looking for Loki basically, He won't be 'Loki' but trust me, If i see him, I'll know who it is. I gasped. ''There?'' I whispered. Pointing at a guy who was stood at a corner of an alleyway, he had a disgusted face on. Definitely Loki. He was wearing a green Leather jacket, Plain black top and jeans and some boots. The man was tall and slender, he had green hair and short black hair.'' Yup, That's him.'' Tony said.

'' Better get to it Bilbo.'' Tony said looking at me.'' Ha, Funny.'' I mocked and stood up and climbed down the roof. I paused then started panting and sprinted into the alley were he was and I seen him but I pretended I didn't and I 'Accidently' crashed into him. We both fell to the floor. I groaned.

'Loki' Got straight up and I stood up slowly. I looked at him,'' I am so sorry, It's just-I-I-- wasn'tpayingattentionbecauseIseensomethingwierd.'' I said quickly, He stared at me amused.'' And what was the weird thing that you seen?'' Loki asked in a British accent.'' Trust me, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.....No one ever does.'' I mumbled and turned around. I was about to start walking when Loki gripped my arms and pulled me back, being 'gentle'.'' Believe me, Nothing you can say will make me dis believe you.'' He said. I sighed.'' We'll You know like you have movies?'' I asked him. He nodded.'' Well I'm pretty sure I just seen 6 fictional character coming off a train. I tried to tell people but no one believed me. No one ever does....I'm always the outcast.'' I said slowly looking down. I'm so glad I took Drama class in high school.'' Trust me, I know what it feels like.'' Loki said looking in a kind of daze. He snapped out of it.'' You said 6 fictional character? Who were they?'' He asked curiously. I laughed.'' The avengers.'' I said. Loki smirked and took a step forward.