Chapter 7

i woke up to the smell of pancakes. i smiled and got out of bed. as i got up i remembered everything from last night. i was scared to see Niall again but i shook my head and walked down stairs.

As i went down the stairs i heard Niall singing, 'Hero By Enrique Iglesias'

I guess Niall heard me because he turned around and smiled.

Niall- good morning

Me- morning.

Niall then took my hand and sang in my ear....

'...... would you dance, if i asked you to dance, would you run and never look back, would you cry, if you saw me crying.'

i smiled as i danced with Niall.

Niall- food's ready.

Me- Niall, you have a beautiful voice.

Niall smiled at me and handed me a plate of pancakes.

Me- thanks you.

he smiled and took a seat next to me. we talked about what happened last night, Niall apologized and i could see he meant it because he had hurt in his eyes.

Niall- Ada I'm truly sorry, i was drunk and i wasn't thinking straight plea....

i cut him off with a kiss. at first i was shocked with my actions but in my mind i really wanted to kiss him.

i pulled away and Niall was smiling at me.

Niall- what was that for?

Me- i don't know, i just came out.

Niall- well i like this side of you.

i giggled and went upstairs. Niall had brought me some clothes from my house.

i changed into a white blouse and black ripped jeans. my hair was naturally straight and i put on some mascara and lip gloss. Niall came in the room with a camera. i looked at him confused.

Me- what are you doing?

Niall- I'm taking a picture of the most beautiful girl in the world.

i smiled and Niall took a lot of pictures but he liked one of all of them the most (picture on the side)

Me- can i see them?

Niall- you'll just have to wait and see.

i pouted and Niall laughed and left the room.

i thought Niall left the house so i put on some music and started dancing and singing to Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj

'Body rock. girl i can feel you're body rock.'

i was dancing and singing to a brush. i then heard someone laughing. i dropped the brush and turned around, to see Niall dying of laughter on the floor.

i blushed a deep shade of red and looked down at my feet.

Niall was still laughing when he got up. he lifted my chin with his index finger and kissed my lips. as he kissed them 'Kiss me By Ed Sheeran' came on.

Niall- well what do you know? right song at the right time.

i smiled and kissed Niall again. it got heated but i pulled away. Niall looked at me shocked but i just smiled and walked away.

Niall- your gonna pay for that.

i stuck my tongue out and told him i was going to get fresh air.

as i stepped out on the porch i looked around. it was 6:30pm so the fresh breeze felt nice.

i felt warm arms wrap around me. i turned to find Niall shirt less i smiled and looked back at the nice view.

Niall- I'm gonna take a nap.

i smiled and nodded. he then walked away.

i was in the mood for taking a walk. so i went to go tell Niall but he was out like a light. so i left him a note saying........

'hey Niall I'm going out for a walk I'll be back soon. xx -Ada'

i left it by the pillow and put on my shoes and walked off.

when i stepped out the wind hit me. it was a beautiful out. so i let the wind lead the way.

half way through my walk i ran into a house. i didn't know other people lived out here too. it looked abandoned.

Me- Hello? anyone home?

no one answered so i turned to walk back to the house but i bumped into a young looking man.

Me- oh I'm sorry i didn't see you.

he smiled and looked me up and down. i got kind of kreeped out so i tried walking around but he put his arms around me.

Me - Hey! Let me go!

he wouldn't let me go his grip just got tighter.

Me- stop! let me go! you, YOU PERV!!!

i stared panicking.

Me- NIALL!!! ... NIALL HELP ME.

i was panicking because i didn't think Niall could hear me because he was sleeping.

i was crying because the man was taking me in the house. i tried kicking but he wouldn't let me go

he then threw me down to the floor and my head hit a corner of a table and i was out cold.......

TO BE CONTINUED..................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) hey guys :D i hope you guys liked this chapter. it is to be continued. but chapter 8 will be good. please vote and read! xx