Daddy's Little Rockstar

"Ivy!" little Andy yelled, while running upwards me. I picked his seven year old self, and spun him around, "How was school?"

I kissed him on the nose, and walked into the kitchen, "It's over, thankfully. How was your's?"

"Great! We're learning about long division this week, and Ms. Martins told me that I'm really good at it!" I smiled and ruffled his blonde hair. "Is Xavier coming over tonight?"

I laughed as he mentioned Xavier, my boyfriend, and how he always comes over for dinner and stays late, "Probably, Andy. Where's Daddy? I want to ask him if I have to start dinner."

"Music room! He's in there with Uncle Ashley!" I smiled, and placed him down on the tile floor.

I walked down the hallway to our music room, and smiled. Dad and Uncle Ashley were starting to fight over what pictures to use for the new album.

"This one looms ten times better than that one! I was laughing in that one!"

"But I wasn't looking at the camera and everyone else was! It would be weird!"

"I don't like that one though!"

"Does it look like I care?!"

I laughed as I walked in. "Girls, girls, your both pretty." I walked over to Dad, kissed his cheek, walked over to Uncle Ashley, and then kissed his cheek too. I sat in between them, on the small table between the two new leather chairs, and looked at the computer screen between them. There were two pictures pulled up of the guys. One had all of them, but Ashley, looking forward while being serious. And the second one was all of them sitting on rocks and stuff to that nature in the middle of the desert it seemed like.

"Which one do you like better, Poison Ivy?" Ashley asked, while pulling me into his lap.

I thought for a moment before pointing to the second one, the one that Ashley liked better, "That one."

"What did I tell you, Andy?!" Ashley laughed, and I twist around in his lap so my legs were hanging off the edge. "Even your own daughter agrees with me. Ha!"

Dad laughed it off, and sent that out in a email to someone. I brought my left leg up to my chest, and started to rub out the tension in the calf. I hadn't gotten the chance to this morning, and I was starting to pay the price for not doing it early. I continued to do that, and I could feel their eyes on me.

"Are your legs starting to hurt again?" Dad asked, while rubbing my other leg. I nodded, a few eyes sprung to my eyes as Andy started to rub one knot that had been bothering me all day. I whimpered, as he pressed down a bit to help get it out.

Ashley rubbed my back, then tightly hugged me around my shoulders. "D-Dad," my voice cracked a bit from the tears, "my legs are fine. I can take care of them myself. I'm almost eighteen now, I can do it."

"Ivy, your hurting really badly. Do you think that we should start again with Phil?" I shook my head.

"I went to Phil to start walking again, and we knew that I was going to be in pain for a long time. It's okay, Dad, I'm okay." he nodded, but I knew that we were going to talk about it later. "Do you need me to start making dinner, or will Juliet be here in time to start?"

"Juliet's at her brother's tonight. Will Xavier be coming over?" I gave him my really look, and he laughed, "I didn't even have to ask."

I laughed, and got off of Ashley's lap, and went out to the kitchen. Little Andy was in the dinning room, doing homework, but I could still see him from the kitchen.