Wades apartment

"Welcome to my apartment" Wade said opening the door.

Peter walked into Wade's apartment for the first time ever. As he went in he looked around and noticed the stained walls, smelly carpet, and a mess on the table. Wade turned to see Peter staring at the messy place.

"I'm sorry its a mess I tried to pick up a bit earlier, but then I fell asleep" said Wade. Peter looked up at Wade and kissed him on the cheek.

"It doesn't matter what your apartment looks like. I came here to hang out with you." Under Wade's mask he blushed. Wade grabbed Peters hand and they both went to the couch. Peter sat next to Wade and rested his head on Wades shoulder. Wade put arm around Peter and used the other to turn on the TV.

"This is nice" said Peter looking up at Wade.

"Yea" he replied looking into Peters eyes.

After a few minutes of silence there was a knock on the door. Wade got up from the couch and went to check on the door.

"Want pizza?" Wade said trying to tempt Peter.

"Yea I had a small breakfast." As they were eating pizza Peter noticed Wade still hadn't taken off his mask.  He only lifted it enough so he can eat.

"Wade?"

"Yes my little spider?"

"How come you don't take off your mask?" Questioned Peter.

"Trust me, its better if you don't look what's underneath the mask"

"But-"

"Just forget it. Okay? " Wades voice had changed into a darker tone when he said it.

"Okay" Peter said not even looking at Wade.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you like that. Its just... Complicated" Wade grabbed Peters hand. Peter looked at the hand then at him and smiled.

"Don't worry about it." After they ate pizza Wade suggested video games.

"Okay I also have mortal komback, call of duty, and finally my favorite... mario kart." After a while they were playing Mario kart (wade suggested it).

"Ha ha one more round and I win" said Peter.

"I wont be in second place for long."

Wade waited until the last lap before taking his plan into action.

"Hey Peter"

"Yea?" Wade looked at Peter and pushed Peter over.

"Cheater! I'm going to get back at you" Peter said.

"Oh yea how?" His eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Like this." Peter tackled Wade right as he was about to win. Then he pinned him down.

"Good one, but remember I'm still stronger than you." Wade turned around and ended up pinning Peter.

"Fine you win. Now get off me you big loaf." Wade laughed.

"Fine fine" he got up and helped Peter stand.

They went back to the couch and cuddled again until they fell asleep.

_________________________________

Sorry I havent updated in a while, but now I'm back and this book has been stuck in mind for the whole day so I have ideas on what I should do now. The least I will update in a week will be once. I will be updating more. YAY!! Now countinue reading my friends.