Chapter 27

Andy POV - 

I felt moving underneath me and my body suddenly felt very cold, I opened my eyes to see Ashley standing at the edge of the bed, getting dressed. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes sleepily, "Ashes.." I mumbled, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you" he whispered as he pulled on some jeans before sitting down beside me. 

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously and held my arms open to him. 

"I was just gonna have an early morning ride on my motorcycle. If that's alright with you?" He asked as he gently wrapped his arms around me. 

"That's fine, just be safe" I whispered to him and kissed his cheek gently. He nodded in reply before pulling me into his lap and kissing me. 

"I love you, Andy" he whispered against my lips which made me blush slightly.

"I love you too, Ashes" I kissed him again before he stood up to finish getting ready to leave.

He put on some eyeliner and brushed his hair before putting on his biker jacket. He turned back towards me and smirked widely, "How do I look?" 

"You look like the sexy Outlaw I fell in love with all those years ago" I smiled back at him before walking over and hugging him softly.

He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed the top of my head, "Maybe one day after the baby is born, I can take you for a ride on my motorcycle" he chuckled softly as I crossed my arms. 

"Yeah right, I'm never getting on that death trap" I told him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Maybe your right. You can always ride me instead~" he winked and laughed as my face turned red.

"Shut up! Get out of here so I can have some peace and quiet" I said, hiding my face in embarrassment as I pushed him towards the door. 

"Alright, I'm going~ I'll see you in a few hours, okay baby?" He said before turning around and kissing my forehead. 

I nodded then looked up at him when I'm sure my cheeks were no longer bright red. I gave him a quick kiss then stepped back as he grabbed the keys to his bike. 

A few minutes later, he was gone. I missed him already, but I knew he wouldn't be out for too long then we could just cuddle and have dinner together later on. 

Maybe I should start sorting out the baby's bedroom and surprise Ashley when he gets home. There wasn't much to do in the room, Me and Ashley had painted the walls and put together all the furniture. 

All that was left to do was pack a hospital bag, put the toys and blankets in the crib. It wouldn't take long and it's nothing I couldn't handle on my own. 

I walked to the baby's room and looked around, smiling with my hand placed on my stomach. I began placing a few small teddy bears into the crib along with a Hello Kitty and Batman plushies.

After packing a hospital bag, I decided to make something to eat since I was pretty hungry. As I walked to the kitchen, I could hear heavy rain hitting against the window.

I hope Ashley is okay.

I always got really worried when Ashley was out in the rain on his motorcycle. Hopefully he'll be home soon and we can have a hot shower together. 

Just as I sat down at the table to eat, I heard my cell phone ringing in the living room. I got up and quickly found it on the coffee table, I looked at the caller ID and it was CC.

"Hello?" 

"Andy. I just got a phone call from the hospital, it's Ashley.." 

|| Cliffhanger sorry

Next chapter in a few hours if this chapter does well! ♡

***Please leave a comment***