A Night to Remember - Chapter 4

Andy POV - 

Me, Ashley and Legacy were cuddled together on the couch watching a tv show. I know Legacy isn't ours, but I felt like I had a family. This is what I'd always wanted. 

I hope Ashley feels the same way.

Legacy had fallen asleep in Ashley's arms about an hour ago. They both looked so cute. Ashley would make a great father. 

I rested my head against the bassists shoulder and ran a finger over one of his many star tattoos on his arm.

"She's cute" Ashley said suddenly which brought me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah, She really is. She looks a lot like Jinxx. I guess that must be hard on Jake.." I whispered as my boyfriend kissed my forehead. 

"Jake's a strong guy. He's gone through hell and back, but he's still going stronger than before." Ashley told me then handed Legacy over to me. 

"Ashes.. Have you ever thought about having children?" I asked and instantly regretted it after the odd look he gave me.

"Uh.. Hadn't really thought about it sorry.." he scratched the back of his head looking pretty awkward.

"Would you ever considered it?" I whispered while looking down at the small infant in my arms.

"I don't know. We're still young. Don't need a baby holding us back" he stood up and looked at me.

I don't know why that hurt as much as it did.

"Right.... I'm going to bed" I got up from the couch and took Legacy to the bedroom with me. 

"Andy.. wait.." I heard him call before I shut the bedroom door.

I lay down in bed and rested the little baby beside me. I wrapped her in a soft pink blanket and hugged her softly. 

'Fuck you Ashley... he's probably cheating on me anyway with that blonde slut from before'

Andy what are you thinking.. Ashley wouldn't do that.. Would he?

Jake POV - 

It was pretty late at this point but neither me nor CC cared. We had been drinking all kinds of shit at the bar. It's lucky we're both still standing.

"J-Jake.. Jake! I love you man! You're so fucking awesome and I love you!!" CC slurred as he hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

I chuckled then began to dance with him to some shitty song that repeated the same few words over and over again. But when you're this drunk the music is bearable.

After a few hours, I decided to check my phone and saw the lock screen again which made me smile like an idiot,  but I also saw the time. 01:38am. 

I'd better call a taxi to get us. I stumbled outside and called one of the numbers for a taxi I had saved to my phone. 

Afterwards I walked back into the club and was instantly grabbed by CC again, "Dude I thought you'd left me alone!" 

"No, taxi is coming in 30 minutes" I told him to which he nodded and pulled me over to the bar. We drank some more until CC ended up sitting on the floor, giggling like a child. 

As I sat down beside him, he wrapped his skinny arm around my shoulders and pulled me close, "J-Jakey.. You are the best! friend! ever!" He yelled which made me laugh. 

We both looked at each other at the same time and our eyes met in a long quiet stare. He smirked at me as he pressed his forehead against mine.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It's the taxi. "Come on, time to go" I told the drummer as I pulled him onto his feet. 

He whined like a child as we both stumbled towards the door of the club. 

"CC has left the building ladies and gentlemen!!" He screamed with a huge grin on his face

I laughed with him as we got into the back of the taxi that was parked outside waiting for us.

The ride home was certainly a long one. I had my head resting against CC's shoulder. He was laughing with the driver about something random that happened on tour once.

After what seemed like an eternity, we both stepped out of the taxi when we reached my apartment. I told CC to stay at my place tonight so I could take him to get his car in the morning. 

We both tripped over each other on our way into my apartment. 

I locked the door behind us and threw my keys onto the table, along with my wallet. 

Without warning, CC took his shirt off and tossed it somewhere. 

I felt my face burning up again. Shit. 

"I.. uh.. You can sleep in my bed. I'll take the couch." I told him as I kicked off my boots.

"Why don't you just sleep in bed with me?" CC asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

He was kinda right. We'd had to sleep in bed with the other guys from band before because of hotel bookings gone wrong. 

But the way he was holding me. It was a bit unusual compared to his normal hugs that he gives anyone and everyone.

"Uh.. sure. Let me just get a glass of water first." I told him as he loosen his grip on me. 

I quickly walked away to the kitchen as he walked towards my bedroom.

I grabbed two glasses of water before returning to the bedroom to find CC laying in my bed, in nothing but black boxers. 

I placed both glasses on the bed side table then lay down in bed, trying to stay as far away as possible. 

That didn't last long though. 

CC decided to pull my blanket over us both then pulled me over so my back was against his bare chest.

I'd forgot what it felt like to have someone laying next to me. It actually felt comforting.

I closed my eyes slowly and felt a kiss on the back of my head. 

"Goodnight, Mr Pitts" I heard a whisper from the man behind me.

"Night.." I responded quietly before sleep finally took over me.

|| I hope you're liking this story so far. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see happen. 

I'd love to hear your suggestions!! :) 

**Don't forget to leave a comment thanks!!**