Complications - Chapter 7

Jake POV - 

It's been almost a week since I went out drinking with CC and he hasn't talked to me since. I didn't know how to feel. I don't even know what might  have happened if Andy and Ashley didn't show up when they did.

The strange thing is though, if I didn't like it then why didn't I stop it from happening. 

It was now 11:39pm, I was watching a movie as usual when my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID. It was CC. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jake, Can I come over?" 

"Yeah sure.." 

"Good, I'm in the driveway. I'll be up now" he said before hanging up.

I blinked a few times then placed my phone on the arm of the chair. 

I waited a few moments until I heard the door open. CC approached the couch then sat down beside me.

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever until CC eventually spoke, "Jake, I wanted to say that I was sorry for what happened the other day. I don't know what was going through my head. I know you've gone through a lot and I shouldn't have done it" 

"That's alright, I still had a good night with you and I did miss you visiting me this week. So all is forgive. Can we go back to how we was?" I asked, giving him a small smile. 

"I don't know. Jake.. I need to tell you something" he whispered then moved closer to me, taking my hand.

"What is it?" 

"I like you.. but not just as a friend. I mean I really like you.. Kissing you the other day felt right. I thought I was straight but after that my whole world was fucked" he sighed deeply before resting his head on my shoulder.

"I like you too.. but things are complicated for me. If anything were to happen between us.. We'd have to take it slowly" I told him before kissing his forehead gently.

"So.. there's a chance for us?" He looked up, flashy me a toothy grin.

I nodded then hugged him tightly. 

I've got to move on eventually. No matter how hard it's going to be.

Andy POV -

Me and Ashley had been going on little dates and trips together over the last few days. He really did live up to his promise. He hadn't left my side all week.

I hadn't mentioned anything about children or starting a family to him since that small argument we'd had. 

I guess I just really wanted a baby after seeing Jake and Legacy. 

I was currently laying on the couch with Ashley, watching Supernatural. Something we did every day. Just spending time with him was heaven, but my mind still wondered what it would be like to have a son or daughter, laying in between myself and Ashley. 

I stood up which made Ashley groan, "Come back baby" he mumbled. 

"I will now, Do you want a drink?" I asked him as I headed towards the kitchen. 

"Beer" he said in response. 

I returned with a cold beer bottle for him then cuddled back against him.

After a few hours, I could tell Ashley had enough to drink. He was drinking the beer as if it was water. 

"Come on Ashes, Time for bed" I told him as I pulled him off the couch. He stumbled slightly but walked with me to the bedroom.

He pushed me down onto the bed suddenly then removed my shirt, "A-Ash.." I moaned quietly as he kissed my neck. 

"Andy, you're mine" he whispered against my skin before unzipping my pants. "You mean everything to me and I want to make you feel amazing" 

I just nodding in reply before he passionately kissed me and continued to remove mine and his clothes. 

**Skip writing a sex scene because it's late and I'm lazy**

I lay on top of Ashley panting slowly then kissed him a final time before pulling the blankets over us. 

"Andy, I love you so much" he whispered as he ran his hand over my back.

"I love you even more, Outlaw" I rested my head into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

Tonight was perfect, but I feel like we had forgotten something. Something important.

|| Sorry this chapter sucks guys :( 

I've had writers block and I'm stretched for ideas. 

**Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in this story** 

As always don't forget to comment!