Chapter 24

Jake POV - 

I stepped into the bunk room with CC and watched him remove his boots and shirt before taking a seat in his bunk. I could tell he was very drunk by the way he kept swaying around and his eyes wouldn't focus on one thing. 

"Maybe we should just talk tomorrow.. You don't like well" I whispered, looking away from him. 

"I-I'm not well. I feel like shit because I fucking hurt the most important person in my life.." he suddenly stood up and walked over to me. 

"You didn't hurt me. I just thought it would be easier if we stayed friends for the babies sake" I mumbled and looked up at him slowly as he towered over me.

"Obviously I hurt you if you wouldn't give me a chance to prove myself!" CC slurred angrily before punching one of the walls beside him. 

I grabbed his arm with tears filling my eyes, "Stop it.." I cried out as I held onto his arm tightly.

"Jake.. I can't be friends with you. Because every time I'll see you, I'll just want to run my hands through your hair and kiss you" his knuckles were bleeding and he was shaking, but not out of anger. 

"CC.. I-I uh..---" I was cut off when he suddenly pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I felt tears run down my cheeks but I did return the kiss. 

"Please.. Just let me make you feel good one last time.. I love you and I want you to see it" he whispered before biting my neck softly. 

I nodded slowly in reply and with that he picked me up and carried me over to the bunk and placed me down gently before getting on top of me. 

He removed my shirt and pants then kissed me deeply, while struggling to remove his own skinny jeans. 

I pulled away for a moment and helped him take them off. He was still wobbly and I seriously doubt he could support himself like that for long. 

I pushed him over pretty easily so he was laying on his back before I got on top of him. I took off his boxers then began to stroke him slowly, earning a few quiet moans from him.

I removed my own underwear before positioning myself on top of him. "Jake.. Are you sure you wanna do this?" He mumbled as he brought his hands up to my hips. 

"I'm sure" I whispered back then pushed myself onto his rather large length. I waited a few moments before I began to pull myself up and down. I moaned quietly, hoping Andy and Ashley wouldn't hear us in the next room. 

I looked down at CC, who was staring up at me with tears still in his eyes. 

He's not hurting me.. I'm the one that's hurting him.. 

I didn't want to ever do that. 

CC POV - 

I looked over Jake's body and ran my hands over his smooth hips. This is the last time I'll ever touch him like this. I wish I didn't look so damn pathetic for it. Why was I so stupid? Why couldn't I have just been the boyfriend he deserves? I'm gonna miss him so much.. 

I felt myself on the brink of tears. Fuck. I don't want him to see me cry. I can't!

I slid my hand over his stomach and felt a few gentle kicks against my palm. Why did I have to hurt Jake? 

I was pulled from my thoughts when Jake's hand moved over mine, "What's wrong?" He whispered, looking down into my eyes.

"I don't want to lose you.. I love you more than anything.. your laugh, your smile, the way you yell at the tv hoping the characters will some how listen to you.. I love everything about you and more. I will never stop loving you and all I want is to make you as happy as you make me.." 

Jake started to cry. I hated it when he was upset. I sat up carefully then wrapped him arms around him, keeping him close to my chest. 

"CC I'm sorry..." he sobbed before burying his face into my shoulder. 

"Why are you sorry? You had every right to be angry with me after everything that happened" 

"I love you CC and I don't want to lose you either.. I was so worried about you earlier.." he sniffed and wiped his tears away slowly.

"You shouldn't have been. I fell over a few times but that's just clumsy me!" I chuckled, hoping to try and lighten the mood.  

"As long as you're safe now" he said then gently kissed my neck before sitting up straight again.

I placed my hand on his cheek then pulled him back towards me, "I love you more than anything, Jake Pitts" I mumbled against his lips before kissing him gently.

"More than I can ever scream?" He winked as we pulled away from the kiss.

"Way more"

|| Next chapter will be up tomorrow probably 

Any suggestions for this story please let me know!!!

***Please leave a comment***