Night out - Chapter 3

Jake POV -

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed back to my bedroom to get dressed. I chose a pair of skinny ripped jeans with a black fitted short sleeved shirt with my favourite boots. 

It was kinda warm so I didn't really need a jacket. Plus I'd be in a bar, so I'd only end up taking it off anyway. 

I looked at myself in the large mirror that covered one wall of my room. I sat down on the floor and began applying some eyeliner then spiked up my hair.

I checked my phone to see that it was 7:45. CC should be here soon. 

I got up and walked to my daughters room. The apartment felt empty without her. I turned on my phone again to look at the lock screen photo that had my daughter smiling while holding a pink stuffed bunny. 

I chuckled then let out a soft sigh. Hopefully she won't keep Andy and Ashley up all night.

I was snatched from my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door, "Wow, 'last place' is actually early" I laughed at my own joke then left the room to answer the door. 

CC was standing at the door wearing leather pants with a ripped Slipknot shirt on. 

I gave him a smile before grabbing my keys, phone and wallet before leaving the apartment with him.

As we got into the car, CC turned on the radio to Avenged Sevenfold. As expected me and CC both sang all the way to the club.

After CC had parked his car, we jumped out and headed towards a club with neon signs lighting up the dark street.

We both strolled in and walked right over to the bar. 

"Let's get some shots!!!" CC yelled happily as he ordered the first of many multicoloured drinks. We both finished them as fast as they appeared.

After about 10 different shots each, I was feeling kinda dizzy but I was here to have fun. I deserved it after all.

CC founds these two girls with bright pink and purple dresses on. The one in the pink dress tried talking to me, but it just wasn't going to happen. I could tell she was just after me for money or sex.. or both. Shit.. I don't want anyone like that. 

Do I even want anyone at all? 

I should move on.. But not with any of these girls. Someone that will love and look after Legacy. 

Legacy. 

I missed her. I missed Jinxx too.

Fuck.. no I can't think about him.

I quickly ordered another 2 shots and drank them immediately. 

Is that why CC brought me here? Is he trying to hook me up? 

I felt angry. I pulled CC to one side and crossed my arms.

"Did you bring me here so I would find someone else?" I asked him loudly over the music so he could hear me.

"I want you to be happy man." 

"I am happy" I told him and turned away.

He placed his hands on my cheeks. I felt my face burning up. Shit.

"Please Jake, You need to move on. For yourself and your daughter" he told me as he looked into my dark brown eyes.

He's right. I can't dwell on it any longer. 

I nodded as he let me go. 

"Come on, I'll buy you a few more drinks! Let's get wasted!" He said returning to his happy self.

It made me smile too. No matter what he was always happy and full of life. I envy that but I admire it too.

I stood next to him by the bar and drank a few more different drinks before pulling CC to the dance floor.

We was both laughing and I was actually enjoying myself for the first time in ages. 

CC really knows how to lift my mood.

|| Sorry it's a bit short. I will continue this in a few hours if you guys are liking it :)

Maybe there will be a pairing in the next chapter. Can you guess it? Hehe

**Don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks**