Chapter 12

Jake POV - 

I felt tears run down my face as my thoughts moved to Legacy.. CC.. and the baby. 

What have I done? 

I looked down at my legs that were sliced in all directions. I dropped the blade to the floor as I watched the blood run over my legs. 

I couldn't breathe. My vision was starting to turn black. Am I dying? No. I can't. Not now. Please.

I'm sorry everyone. 

The last thing I felt was my head hitting the tiled floor as I collapsed.

CC POV -

I unlocked the door to Jake's apartment, carrying shopping bags in one hand and Legacy sleeping in my other arm. 

I dropped the bags onto the floor before setting Legacy down in her play pen in the living room. She instantly picked up a teddy bear and started swinging it around. I left her there for a few minutes while I put the food shopping away. 

I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was cuddle up to Jake tonight and watch a movie with some pizza or something. I just wanted to cheer him up. He's been really upset lately and I don't know why.

I returned back to the living room and picked Legacy up gently before laying down on the couch with her sitting on my stomach. 

I loved her like she was my own daughter. I couldn't wait to meet my own little boy or girl. Hopefully they will get along well with Legacy. 

I switched on the tv to some random kids show which instantly caught the infants attention. I'm sure I've seen this episode 6 times already. But I didn't mind as long as it made her happy. 

After about 10 minutes Legacy was already falling asleep in my arms, so I decided to put her to bed. I stood up slowly and carried her to the bedroom at the back of the apartment and placed her into the crib next to a bunch of brightly coloured teddy bears. I wrapped her up in a soft pink blanket before walking to Jake's bedroom.

I really needed a hug from him right now, it's been a long day. 

I stepped into the bedroom and looked towards the bed. It was empty. My eyes darted around the room as I started to panic a bit.  Where is he? He wouldn't have left the apartment without saying anything. 

I then noticed a light coming from underneath the bathroom door. 

I ran over to it and opened the door. I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see. 

My heart stopped.

Jake was laying motionless on the white tiled floor, his legs dripping with fresh blood and a razor blade beside him. 

I dropped to my knees and screamed at the top of my lungs before completing breaking down.

|| Please don't hurt me!

Next chapter will be up in a few hours

***Please comment***