Chapter 41 : Limit

Seohyun sat on her bed and she was trying hard to remember what happened to her the night she met a strange woman. Something was bothering her.

She closed her eyes and traced back her memory that day.

Seohyun remembered coming out of a department store and quickly crossed the road. Her family and Yoona will cook something special tonight so

Seohyun volunteered to buy anything they need. She was so happy.

She took a shortcut across the park when she saw a woman stumbling and fell in front of her.

"Oh, God!" Seohyun closed her eyes with her hand and turned around.

"They killed her!" the woman screamed and she coughed up blood.

Seohyun peeked between her fingers. "Are you? Are you human?"

The woman looked up. Her lips were red with blood and her eyes were fierce. "They asked for war," the woman hissed.

"Oh, my God, are you okay?" Seohyun came closer.

The girl tiredly sat up and tried to catch her breath, "you shouldn't come near me. I'm dangerous."

Seohyun pulled out a handkerchief from her bag, "here," Seohyun wiped the blood from the woman's lips.

The woman took handkerchief and looked deeply into Seohyun's eyes, "you're so kind."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't tell me that you're an orphan?"

Seohyun's raised her eyebrows, "how do you know?"

"I met two kids who was an orphan too," the girl cackled, "they acted just like you. All friendly, even though they don't know who they were talking to."

"Well, if everyone acts like those two girls, then the world will be a lot better place," Seohyun smiled.

The woman smiled again before coughing.

"Do you need some water?" Seohyun checked her bag again.

"No," the woman grabbed Seohyun's hand, "hey, I'm gonna give something that you need to take care so good of."

"Huh?"

Seohyun dropped to the ground. She couldn't move but she could hear the woman saying.

"Should I tear up myself again and put it in you? Or shouldn't I?" Seohyun's heart raced so fast.

"You're in love," the women asked.

"You don't want me to give it to her, Shiyeon?" it sounded like she was talking with someone.

"Yes, do you remember the love?" the voice softened, it was as if another person speaking.

"You were in love! I never loved anyone, anything! I hate everything!" the woman screamed.

"There are good people here in the world, Gaea. Him, for instance, and her and the two girls we met long ago. They worth saving."

"Shut up! This world doesn't need saving, Shiyeon. I know you agree with me."

"Let's start with the organization shall we?" she chuckled, "and this girl? What should I do with her?"

And she remembered hearing footsteps fading away.

Seohyun snapped her eyes open..

"What am I so scared of? She did nothing to me," she dropped herself to the bed and covered herself with blanket.