Chapter 0 : Memories

The story began with people walking along the road they believed in.

Taeyeon sat down beside Tiffany's bed. Tiffany was drifting off to sleep. Taeyeon smiled and she pulled the blanket up to her chin. She flinched as she

touched the key necklace.

It was a horrible night. Tiffany got shot at her throat and she died. Tiffany died.

Taeyeon sighed.

"What have I done?" she asked herself.

Her padlock necklace dangled on her neck. Again, she flinched.

Taeyeon turned to the hanging wall clock. The sun should be rising soon, she thought. So she stood up. She walked out the room and went down the

stairs. She slowly passed the living room, the kitchen and she opened the back door.

Taeyeon walked pass the gazebo. And then she stopped in front of a guy she knew so well at the prairie, Eeteuk.

"Oppa," she said.

Eeteuk was angry, disappointed.

"You crossed the line. Even as a Potential you don't have the right to play God," he said.

"I know. I understand," Taeyeon nodded.

"What's dead should stay dead, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon swallowed her saliva.

"Now look what happened. You're no longer human," Eeteuk stared at the padlock necklace.

"I'm human," Taeyeon said.

"Humans don't have their lives in that little jewelry!" Eeteuk snapped, causing Taeyeon to step back.

"What do you want me to do, Oppa?"

"You should've let her go!" Eeteuk threw a lightning to the ground next to Taeyeon, "I've told you so many times that you can't overuse your power!"

"If you hate what I did so much then kill me!" Taeyeon screamed, "you have what it takes to kill me, Oppa! So do it! I won't fight! Kill me! Unlock me!"

Eeteuk shot a lightning to Taeyeon's stomach, lifted her off the ground and she fell down hard.

"I'll kill you!" Eeteuk roared. He raised his hand, lightning in his body was ready to blow but he stopped. He stopped when he sees Taeyeon crying.

"Kill me," she said, "unlock me if that's what you want to do, Oppa. You've been pushing that agenda since you knew I'm a Potential. So do it now."

Eeteuk clenched his teeth.

"I don't care if I die now but I want her to live," Taeyeon sobbed, "I'd give my life for her and I did, so kill me. But I just can't let her die."

Eeteuk took a step back, he was hurting. Taeyeon never cry, never. But now she was like a child.

"Why, Taengoo?" Eeteuk softened, "why did you have to go so far?"

"I love her," Taeyeon lost her voice, "I love her."

"I can't let her die. I was holding her in my hand, she was gasping for air, struggling to stay alive. What would you do, Oppa?"

Eeteuk sighed and a tear dropped from his eyes. It was only because he had to see his precious junior went down to hell and came back with her life

inside a frail necklace, he was angry. Eeteuk was always feels that he has to protect everyone but he failed protecting Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I'm really sorry."