Chapter 34 : Iniquity

Tiffany sat in the chapel and put her hands together. She was praying as hard as she can.

"This life has been so hard?," she said, "was it such an enormous sin that we've done?"

She cried silently between her prayers, her heart screamed in pain.

Tiffany could still hear the conversation in the living room in her head, she repeated the exact words Eeteuk said. Taeyeon and Jessica were Gaea's life.

"How do you know that this is real?" she asked.

Yuri looked up to her, she also shook up like she was, "I found it in the organization' Blood Facility."

Tiffany persisted, "you believe your enemy!?"

"I don't know!" Yuri snapped back, "I don't know what to believe."

Jessica was hugging her knees and biting her nails, her eyes were red by tears. Taeyeon on the other hand, was awfully calm.

"Oppa!" Tiffany shouted, "you believe this?"

Eeteuk didn't answer.

"Fany-ah," Taeyeon called, "it's okay."

"No, it's not okay!" Tiffany stood up, "how can you be okay?"

Taeyeon stood up and held Tiffany's hand, "calm down, your rage won't answer anything."

Tiffany sighed and she covered her eyes with her hand, "don't you scared? Angry?"

Taeyeon patted Tiffany's head.

"I don't want to believe it either," Yuri took a glance to Jessica. Their eyes met and Yuri teared up, "I don't want to believe it."

Those sentences, the images kept rewinding in her minds, refusing to stop. Tiffany prayed harder.

"What should I do?" she asked.

Her hand went numb but her left hand, the one she used to slap Taeyeon on the face was warm.

"So, Oppa," Taeyeon turned facing Eeteuk, she smiled, "Gaea can't be killed, huh?"

Eeteuk looked at Taeyeon with his soft eyes.

"It's simple, then. You could just kill me to get to her," Taeyeon chuckled.

And by that sentence, Tiffany slapped Taeyeon. Her eyes widened with anger. Jessica hid her face between her knees, crying.

"How could you say that?" Tiffany sobbed, "how dare you talk about dying in front of me."

She hated Taeyeon then but scared at the same time. What if they really have to kill her?

"What should we do? What should I do?" Tiffany felt her whole strength left her. She gave in to her sadness, to her feelings and cried her heart out in

silence.

Tiffany heard footsteps coming to the chapel. The sound echoed in the large hall. She looked back and saw a guy, he was smiling.

"Good evening, Hwang Tiffany," he smiled.

**

Once again Jessica found herself sitting in her room, thinking back to the days behind her. She was already at the orphanage since she could

remember, going to school and finished it and now, she was living with these extraordinary people.

"It's simple, then. You could just kill me to get to her."

Taeyeon said that, nonchalantly and without any burden. Jessica hoped she could be that way but truthfully, she was scared, so scared.

"Sica-ah," Yuri knocked at her door.