Chapter 28 : Filling Yuri

"Taetae," Tiffany shook Taeyeon, "Taetae."

No movement from the sleeping girl.

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany raised her voice.

Taeyeon was still snoring.

"Oh, Sica? What are you doing here topless?"

Taeyeon jumped up, "topless?"

Tiffany kicked Taeyeon off the bed.

"Ow!" Taeyeon rubbed her bottom, "what was that for?"

"You won't wake up no matter how hard I shake you!" Tiffany pouted, "and worse! You woke up hearing after Sica with no shirt!? You pervert!" Tiffany

threw a pillow.

"I'm sorry," Taeyeon stood up, "you could've said that you're topless and I would've wake up too."

Tiffany threw an alarm clock at Taeyeon, "so you would wake up to anyone's breasts!?" she pulled her blanket over her head, "pervert!"

"Okay, sorry," Taeyeon climbed back up to the bed but Tiffany kicked her again. "What now?"

"Go do something about the noise."

"What noise?"

A loud clang heard from the kitchen.

"That noise. Something is making a huge commotion in the kitchen."

"Wow, you really are not a morning person," Taeyeon climbed down the bed and grabbed her wool cardigan.

"You want another kick?"

"Okay, okay. I'm going," Taeyeon walked to the door, clicked it open and went downstairs. In the kitchen, Jessica was making something on the stove.

"Morning, Jessica," Taeyeon said.

Jessica turned around from the stove, her face was wet by sweat, "oh, morning, Taeyeon-ah."

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon opened the fridge and poured herself a cold juice.

"I'm making breakfast," Jessica smiled.

Taeyeon choked on her juice, "you what!?"

"Breakfast."

"Why?" that was the only proper respond Taeyeon had in mind.

"What do you mean why? I'm maybe not that good at cooking but I can at least make a fried egg," Jessica said.

Taeyeon frowned, "oh, okay but? I can cook for everyone, you know?"

Jessica nodded.

"I understand, but since you are the only one who can cook now in this house so maybe I lend a hand."

"You don't have to do that," Taeyeon laughed, "I mean, really."

"No, I insist. I even made ma juice, if you want," Jessica pointed to a bottle near the fridge.

"Ma juice?" Taeyeon looked at the bottle, the drink that Yuri usually drinks.

"It's not very good though," Jessica chuckled.

"I bet," Taeyeon mumbled and leaned her back on the fridge, watching Jessica cooked a failed fried egg. She understood how Jessica must feel. She

tried to fill the void Yuri left in the house.

"So you've met your sister the other day, Seohyun, right?"

Jessica nodded.

"Since I can use my powers now I think I can protect her and the orphanage. Being close to them is safer than being far away. Thanks for training me by the way."