Chapter 32 : The Truth

Yoona was lying on her cell bed, three hours after she went berserk at the Blood Facility, handcuffed. She could already thought of a hundred

consequences the organization would do to her but she was not regretting what she did. It was a right thing to do.

But they brought Yoona back to the central, threw her into jail and that was it.

She heard footsteps from the cell corridor. The sound of heels knocking on the hard concrete was so loud in Yoona's ears.

Hyoyeon stopped in front of Yoona's cell. She put a strand of her hair behind her ear and readjusted her glasses.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, softly but added a terrifying tone to it.

Yoona sat up facing Hyoyeon.

"Do you know that you just give Junsu a great break in his side?" Hyoyeon continued.

"Do you know what the Blood Facility does to the Gifted, Unnie?" Yoona returned the question.

"I don't care what they do, all I care is you. What the hell were you thinking!?" Hyoyeon shouted, "the board is holding a meeting as we speaking. Do

you know what your actions did to Sunny? She won't stop crying!"

"You don't understand, Unnie! They are monsters! The little girls we caught, the women we brought in, the facility didn't cure them?."

"I don't care!" Hyoyeon hit the cell bar with her palm, "I only care about you."

Yoona looked down to the floor, disappointed.

"I can't do anything else from my end, Princess. Junsu is going to take over?," Hyoyeon lowered her tone.

Yoona understood the organization's brain, she was under Hyoyeon's authority, and now she messed up badly, Hyoyeon's career and hers were hanging

on a fragile thread.

"Junsu will take over the Jung's case, the Thirteen's case and Kim Taeyeon's?," Hyoyeon took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes, "Kwon Yuri? the

orphanage files? everything we've been doing so far? Junsu will have it."

Yoona gritted her teeth.

"We're out of the case? I had to do that. At least they should take it to consideration when they talk about our future," Hyoyeon sighed.

Yoona knew when Hyoyeon said 'our' she had dragged Sooyoung and Sunny down the graveyard path.

"I'm sorry, Unnie?," Yoona said, "how about Seunghyun-oppa?"

Hyoyeon tilted her head and made a faint smile as a sign there was no hope. Yoona looked back to the ground.

"But, Unnie? can I ask one more favour? Just this last one," Yoona pleaded.

Hyoyeon smiled, "last favour? Don't say things like you're going to die."

"Right," Yoona nodded.

"What is it?"

"Can you find any stuff about the facility? Anything at all, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Please?" Yoona said with her hand put together.

Hyoyeon curled her lips, "it would be hard but? I'll try."

Yoona stood up and walked to the bars, she pressed her forehead on them and smiled, "thanks a lot, Unnie."

Hyoyeon flicked Yoona's forehead, "anytime, Princess."

"Um, call me Yoona."

**