Chapter 31 : Dreamcatcher

Yoona clenched her fists.

"What have I done?"

Her whole body turned to lightning and then struck every inches of the room. Yuri turned around, "Yoona!"

Yoona could not hear anything anymore, she was too angry, too sad and too overwhelmed by everything she saw. She threw her

lightning to the wall and then the ceiling. She destroyed the computers and they exploded.

"Yoona! Stop!" Yuri ran to her.

"This place? is not necessary!" Yoona screamed and destroyed everything in the room.

"Damn it, Yoona! Stop!" Yuri tried to stop Yoona when a bullet went through her back. She fell on her knees, "crap! They're here! Yoona!"

The agents had caught up. Yoona made a huge lightning and burned the room, along with everyone in it.

"Yoona!" Yuri roared.

A bullet went through her shoulder, threw her off balance.

Yoona turned her attention to the agents.

"What the--? Isn't that? the Princess?" a guy asked.

A tear escaped Yoona's eye, "I trusted you guys? I trusted this facility!"

She roared and then threw a lightning to the agents. Yuri ran to the side, avoiding the lightnings.

"Yoona! Let's get the hell out of here! Yoona!" Yuri screamed.

Three bullets hit Yoona's body but she didn't budge, she was too angry. Yoona roared again and unleashed another huge lightning.

"Go, Yuri!"

"What do you mean go!? Let's go together!"

An agent circled Yoona and cocked his gun. Yuri shot him with her lightning. More agents came rushing in. Bullets blazed around Yuri's

ears.

"Damn it!" Yuri started to push back. She threw lightnings to the agents, more accurately than Yoona's.

Yoona concentrated to the huge computers strapped to the walls and destroying them. Her eyes filled with tears, she hated herself.

A computer beside her exploded and she saw Yuri was catching her breath.

"You don't have to help me, go!" Yoona screamed.

"It'll be faster with the two of us," Yuri said.

A flock of agents ran inside the room but they didn't stand for too long. Two lightnings struck them hard.

Suddenly Yoona grabbed Yuri by her collar and pressed her back to the wall, "I told you to go, Yuri! Go!"

"We're going out together!"

"Listen!" Yoona started to cry, "this is my life's work. I have to fix this, this is my fault!"

Yonna choked Yuri harder.

"Let me do this one right thing."

Yoona let Yuri go, "go! I'll cover you!"

**

The day was getting late, Jessica strolled the busy sidewalk alone, lost in her thought. The visions, the dream about Eeteuk on the

rundown theatre stage kept coming back. It was forgotten a while back but then the visions came back worse. Not only it comes in

Jessica's sleep but now even when she was awake, the visions haunt her with headaches.