Chapter 13 : Etude

Yuri walked back and forth in front of Jessica. They had chosen the prairie a few steps behind the gazebo to practice.

"The key is your feelings. The stronger your feelings are the stronger the electricity you produce," Yuri explained.

Jessica smiled, she liked the way she looked at Yuri then, composed and bossy. Jessica was a bossy person but she was somehow glad to see someone

could be bossier than she was.

"Don't smile!" Yuri scolded Jessica for grinning, "this is serious."

Jessica gulped.

"Anger, happiness, doubt and all kind of feelings, feel it! Let's try," Yuri clapped her hands.

Jessica nodded.

"First, concentrate, feel what you're feeling right now," Yuri instructed.

Jessica didn't really paid attention, she was happy for some reason. She smiled again.

"Yah!" Yuri flick Jessica's head, "I said don't smile."

Jessica took a deep breath and concentrate.

"Then, double that feeling and," Yuri made a spark on her hand.

Jessica eyes widened, "woo, nice."

"You try."

Jessica opened her palm, she was concentrating on her feelings. What did she feel then? Happy? Comfort? She was not sure.

"Double it," Yuri said.

Yuri circled behind Jessica and watched her concentrating. Yuri tilted her head and checked Jessica from her hair, down to her neck, her back and she

stopped at her waist.

Yuri's head stung by a sudden pain and she was at the gazebo, staring at Taeyeon.

"Oh, hey, you're back," Yuri smiled.

Taeyeon threw her a naughty smile.

"What?"

"You were checking her ass," Taeyeon grinned.

"I did not!" Yuri turned red.

"Aw, come on! Don't worry, I won't tell her, that's why I Reach you instead of talking you dire--," Yuri raised her hand.

"Stop! I was not looking at her--," this time Taeyeon raised her hand.

"I can read your--."

Yuri screamed, "get out of my head!"

"What?" Jessica turned around.

Yuri was panting, she's back from Taeyeon's Reach.

"What happened?" Jessica walked closer but Yuri took a step further.

"Nothing! Taeyeon's back, that's all," Yuri massaged her brow.

**

At the kitchen, Taeyeon was laughing hard as she watched Yuri from afar. Tiffany slapped Taeyeon by her arm.

"Stop teasing her," Tiffany smiled.

"It's fun."

**

Jessica closed her eyes again.

Okay.

"Concentrate," Yuri guided her with her voice. "Focus your mind on your ass."

Yuri knocked her head, "damn it, Taengoo!" she hissed.

"What?" Jessica said.

"Concentrate!" Yuri shouted, "don't let your beautiful S line distracts--Taengoo!" she looked to the house. "Stop messing with my head," Yuri mouthed.